Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i love love this! i use this over my laura mercier mineral foundation or when i wear liquid foundation. this keeps my face so fresh and matte. very easy to fix my makeup if i have some shine. it does give me *some* shine during the summer but it happens in a way i glow!

i have always used the translucent one but one time it was sold out! so i just replaced with ivory - no difference really and i love both!

on 12/12/2009 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This powder is finely milled, not too drying on the skin, and doesn't look powdery. It gives the skin a nice finish. The packaging is nice as well. However, it is too yellow. It should be called pale yellow, not ivory. I am NC15-20 and this powder made my face look too yellow.

on 6/13/2008 3:03:00 AM

After using Becca's Fine Loose Finishing powder in Sesame, everything else just seems mediocre in comparison. This Laura Mercier powder is just ok to me...it seems a bit chalky and heavy compared to Becca. Texture and color are decent, although I think the color is a little too yellow for fair complexions (and I'm half Asian, so my skin is pretty yellow based). The staying power is decent, but I expect to touch up every 4 hours or so when using a loose powder. I think this is a good value for the money because you get a lot, but you really have to try Becca if you haven't already! It's worth the price in my opinion.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

This is just the right colour for my skin and doesnt look like you are wearing powder at all. I apply with a big fluffy brush and it keeps my face matte all day, i dont have to blot at all (my face is relatively dry in the winter though fyi)
The pot it comes in is sturdy and the sifter is good and i think it is an ok price considering its laura mercier and its a good product. I will definitely repurchase as and when as it makes my face look very silky and blemish-free