Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

3.8

on 12/12/2009 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This powder is finely milled, not too drying on the skin, and doesn't look powdery. It gives the skin a nice finish. The packaging is nice as well. However, it is too yellow. It should be called pale yellow, not ivory. I am NC15-20 and this powder made my face look too yellow.

amazing stuff. Looks very natural

on 4/8/2006 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Despite the overall positive reviews, I don't find it especially praiseworthy. It's finely milled alright, but not as well as Covermark or Mikimoto (best powder IMP, got it in Japan). Though supposedly this yellowish powder should be perfect for my Asian complexion, it just looked so yellow on me and a bit too much "made-up" for the natural look I prefer. Perhaps it just doesn't work for PPP like me. That said, the packaging is pretty good; only a shake or two and you can get lots of powder out, (Covermark package sucks in this; I feel like working out my arms every morning trying to get some powder). I probably wouldn't perchase again; it's just not so worth it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Maybe i was expecting too much from the great reviews, but i didn't really care for this product that much. It is very soft and finely milled but it looked kind of cakey on my skin and it just felt weird sitting on it. I really liked the color. It is very light and yellow based which is great for counteracting redness, but it just wasn't HG material in my opinion. Definatly not a bad product though...