Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

4.8

amazing stuff. Looks very natural

on 10/8/2008 11:33:00 AM

Laura Mercier Ivory Loose Setting Powder is one of my favourite Loose powder.It is very finely-milled,blends in and sets my foundation very well with good oil-controlling properties without me having to blot or touch up for the whole day at all.This powder does not oxidize on me too! The colour of this loose powder is pale yellowish-beige, which is suitable for PPPs with yellow-based skintone looking for more coverage.In terms of quality wise,this powder is comparable with Becca Sesame and NARS Snow.Among the 3, LM has the best oil-control properties. However, my favourite is NARS Snow in terms of texture (finest among the 3) and colour-wise(best colour for ppp).In terms of packaging,I do like the the design but gave it a rating of 4 only as I feel that an application puff should be included in, which most brands of LP do.

So far this is the best powder I have tried. Will definately buy again.
I wear this to work on its own over a primer and it makes my skin look so polished and evens out my skintone. Almost like I am wearing a tinted moisturizer or light foundation but without the pore clogging oil/silicone. Lasting power is great too. Somedays I don't even need to touch up. When you first apply it can appear a little powdery, but like most powders give it 20 mins to settle into your skin and it looks perfect.

on 12/30/2003 9:41:00 PM

Fabulous, fabulous powder! I wore the LM Translucent shade for a while then realized it was too light for my NW20 skin, especially when worn over bare skin or to dust over sunscreen, so I tried the Ivory shade, and its perfect.
Ivory is yellow-based, which I prefer, and is smack between the LM Translucent and the BB Pale Yellow shades. The texture and feel of this powder are out of this world. Pricey but definitely worth it.