Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

4.8

on 10/23/2008 12:11:00 PM

This powder is a must! It gives your skin an "airbrushed" look. I just love it. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it.

I'm so impressed with this. I go back and forth on using powder but this one is just so lovely for setting and blending. Very happy with the purchase.

on 4/4/2003 4:21:00 AM

This powder is second only to Bobbi Brown's face powder in my book. This is a yellow based powder, but not as yellow as Bobbi's yellow face powder, or T. LeClerc's Banane. It has a lovely texture and is very finely milled. The finish it provides is very nice! Matte, but not terribly so. It does not sink into pores or fine lines and does a nice job of controlling shine on my combo skin. In fact, it does too nicely of a job controlling oil! I find it just a tad drying. The best way I can describe this is that it's somewhere in between Bobbi Brown's Sheer Finish powder and Face powder. So, if you found that the Sheer Finish was to drying, but the face powder didn't control oil well enough, this powder just might be the ticket! Good stuff. continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

This is just the right colour for my skin and doesnt look like you are wearing powder at all. I apply with a big fluffy brush and it keeps my face matte all day, i dont have to blot at all (my face is relatively dry in the winter though fyi)
The pot it comes in is sturdy and the sifter is good and i think it is an ok price considering its laura mercier and its a good product. I will definitely repurchase as and when as it makes my face look very silky and blemish-free