Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

Filtered by age: 36-43
Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

4.4

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder has the slightest sheen. It does not prevent my makeup from smudging under my eyes; however, it does a beautiful job of setting concealer. It does not budge all day. It's expensive, but the product has lasted almost 1 year.

on 8/17/2007 8:31:00 AM

Ivory is the perfect shade for setting makeup without any added color. LM's powder is so finely milled and it applies very sheer. You get a nice amount in the package. For the record, Sephora only carries Translucent, so I picked that up and I like it just as much. I barely noticed a difference.

on 7/23/2007 9:28:00 PM

I switched over to using LM Loose Powder in Ivory, after finishing off Corsilk Loose Powder in Translucent (no color). The Cornsilk was awful, very coarse. And comparitively, the LM Loose Powder is finely milled (as advertised on the web), and sets my makeup fine. It goes on realy smooth and soft. I like it. Recommend buying this in Ivory.. However, not sure how the Translucent will fare, as I have yet to try it.

So far this is the best powder I have tried. Will definately buy again.
I wear this to work on its own over a primer and it makes my skin look so polished and evens out my skintone. Almost like I am wearing a tinted moisturizer or light foundation but without the pore clogging oil/silicone. Lasting power is great too. Somedays I don't even need to touch up. When you first apply it can appear a little powdery, but like most powders give it 20 mins to settle into your skin and it looks perfect.

I'm so impressed with this. I go back and forth on using powder but this one is just so lovely for setting and blending. Very happy with the purchase.