Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

4.3

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

More expensive in Thailand than in the US at 1,590 Baht (which is about $53). It does what it's supposed to do but after you apply it you do look powdery for a little while. I still use this but am looking for something better.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i usually dont like laura mercier products due to the fact of how all their products never truly work on me or it constantly comes dripping off my face but i decided to give this powder a try since the Sephora associate really convinced me that it is a good product. She was definitely correct! i use this product on hot summer days and its so light weight like its not even there and keeps everything intact! plus it makes my face look super sleek and smooth. i have asain skin so looking like i have perfect skin is always the image to go for and this product does wonders !

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

This is just the right colour for my skin and doesnt look like you are wearing powder at all. I apply with a big fluffy brush and it keeps my face matte all day, i dont have to blot at all (my face is relatively dry in the winter though fyi)
The pot it comes in is sturdy and the sifter is good and i think it is an ok price considering its laura mercier and its a good product. I will definitely repurchase as and when as it makes my face look very silky and blemish-free