Rimmel Endless Length & Lift

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is for LYCRA Lash Extender by Rimmel.

LOVE this mascara. It dried out quickly for me, as I don't wear makeup everyday but man, this really extends lashes and curls at the same time! No use for a eyelash curler! LOVE IT!

Horrible. Does oppposite of what it says. No length no lift. worst mascara i've ever bought. 4 down the drain. Don't buy, it's useless.

on 6/25/2006 2:44:00 AM

I love this mascara! Every time I wear it, someone either comments on my lashes or asks me if I'm wearing fake eyelashes. And that's applying just one coat. And you can't beat the price, for sure. I'm usually terrible about touching my eyes, which of course gives me terrible racoon eyes at the end of the day, but this seems to stay on, which is a feat. Only problem is, I can't seem to find it in the US! I bought it at the airport during a layover in the UK, and since Walgreens carries Rimmel, I just assumed I could buy it here. No luck.

This is my favourite mascara. I'm asian and have long lashes (yes lucky me) but mascaras tend to make my lashes spiky and clumpy and also they tend to lose their curl even though I use an eyelash culer. With Endless I never lose my curl, and my lashes are seperated and well defined, and looooong. I've been asked a few times "Are those your real eyelashes?" when wearing it. So if you have long lashes that tend to lose their curl with other mascaras, I recommend this one.

This is ok, for a very natural look. Like if i have no other make up on.
But my lashes are short and thin and require a better, dryer mascara. One that will hold in the curl and lengthen and thicken.
This one does not provide that. and my lashes aren't visible if i wear darker eye make up with it.

on 1/21/2006 1:49:00 PM

This is a wonderful mascara. I have used department store brands at 10x the price and this one gives me the best definition with no irritation and that is super important. Love it!

on 1/9/2006 12:12:00 PM

This is the worst (waterproof) mascara ever! Second time I've tried Rimmel mascara's; won't do that again! Main thing I dislike is that it won't dry quick enough. So when I'm in a hurry I put it on; wait a couple of minutes but I find myself with black lines underneath my eyes. And it's good waterproof 'cause it's hard to wipe it off...

this mascara gave me major raccoon eyes. it looked great for the first few hours, but then melted all over. bleh. i liked the tube & price, but it doesn't stay on well enough for me to purchase again.

on 12/18/2005 5:35:00 AM

This does well on a few of the factors I look for in a mascara i.e. it darkens, separates, washes off easily and STAYS ON (v.v. important as even very high end mascaras fail miserably on this point) but it just doesn't have the wow factor that really makes a great mascara. Will probably buy again simply because i can rely on it not smuging under my eyes but it will only be in my makeup bas as long as I can't afford definicils. x

on 11/10/2005 7:19:00 AM

I had high hopes for this after reading revies, but alas, was disappointed. I am sure it's great on those with naturally long lashes, but for someone like me with no length and/or curl - it's pretty useless. Plus, it felt dry going on like I was scraping my eyelashes with each brush of the wand.