Make Up For Ever Liquid Lip Color

Make Up For Ever Liquid Lip Color

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have a Sephora freebie of the Liquid Matte in shade 105 which appears to be a dusty rose in the tube. Once on, this is a disaster for me - I seriously look like a corpse. If that's the look you're going for, then look no further - you will adore this. For me, this is a flat, muddy, mauvey brown. On a tan day I'm NC15 - way too pale to pull this off. I recycled it after trying to make it work twice.

on 9/7/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This review is for color 105, which was a Sephora 100-point bonus. It looks like a muted rose shade in the tube, but goes on with a pale blue tint. If I need to dress up like a dead body for Halloween, this will come in handy. Otherwise, it's awful. I can't imagine who could wear this color. And even though it goes on wet, it gets dry, dry, dry, within seconds. Total fail for me and a waste of my bonus points.

on 7/23/2003 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I liked this product at first- mainly because of the very fine texture and the amount of pigment. The more I used it, however, the more I disliked it. It's WET and the brush is annoying because it gathers too much liquid colour on it. Silly product.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in the discontinued? Deep Satin Red and Frozen Iridescent Beige. The texture is fantastic, and there is still a slight stain when they wear off. The colors are great, if you find what you like. I like that they come with their own brush, though you DO need a mirror.

I got this in #5, which is a shimmery, frosty bubblegum pink. The consistency is smooth and blends well into the lip especially with the MAC cranberry lipliner, creating a natural lip look suitable for daytime. It's better quality than MAC lip lacquers and better value for money as well, being double the size for approximately the same price in Australia. It comes in a tube with a brush, so it is convenient to carry around and applies better than a wand. However, I detest the sickly sweet smell, so will diligently try to finish it and will not repurchase though it is a great product.

After getting a mini in a GWP that I fell in love with I went out and purchased this in #5 and #11. I find they have a medium texture (not too greasy, not too sticky) and decent coverage. I really love the colour selection and how you can have it go on relatively sheer or layer it for a more true effect. There really isn't a flavour to them and the scent is fairly light. I would recommend these.

on 4/3/2003 7:47:00 PM

What attracted me to this product firstly was its packaging. It comes in a tube (similar to a lip gloss like Lancome Juicy Tube) but the appilcator is like that of a lip gloss wand. The difference is that at the end of the wand is not a sponge tip, but a fine brush tip. It's easy to apply and the color goes on really nicely. It takes about 90 seconds for the color to 'dry' on your lips, but it does leave your lips feeling moist, but not as heavy as a gloss. The color lasts 3-4 hours. Thumbs up!

Popular Lips Products