Antonia's Flowers Floret

4.2

on 4/25/2016 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Sweet, clean, lovely, simple, pure, uplifting. Very feminine, very professional, always appropriate. Huge bouquet of white flowers, sweet pea, and peaches. Does not have any of the synthetic harshness that so many other similar fragrances do. As boring as this fragrance seems, and sounds from the description, it really is wonderful. There's something that sets it apart from all the other bland florals out there. I have a huge perfume collection, and this is one of the very few I've bought multiple bottles of. I can wear it even when I'm veering towards a migraine (probably because it is very linear and pure and has no smoky / woodsy / musky / patchouli etc. dry down).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've never smelt the perfume, but my mum told me that 13 years ago she smelt the perfume and fell in love with it. She even named me Antonia :)

on 4/6/2011 6:29:00 PM

Floret is a very lovely sweet girly fragrance. I really like it. Its kind of perfect for a nice spring day. Yet I am not sure if I would buy it again with a price tag of $90. I would have to be in love with it. Hmmm so I really like it!

on 6/26/2010 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Liddle Kiddle cologne floral. Nice and without plastic edges, but very soliflore and young somehow. Lacks complexity, maturity and interest. Inoffensive and pretty but overpriced for what it is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Reminds me so much of Jessica McClintock's fragrance (the one w/the white cap). I have not smelled that in awhile but that's immediately what I thought & thus it reminds me of the 80's. I'm not a real fan of Maybe Baby by Benefit & while I can also see that comparison, I think the Benefit is better. Definitely a fresh & uplifting feel though. Too sweet & too strong for me.

on 2/18/2009 12:46:00 AM

Very feminine, floral and long lasting. I am really enjoying it! I usually wear Kate Spade or L'Artisan scent, but I am really into this right now!

on 10/7/2008 11:45:00 AM

Love this fragrance, but the eau de toilette retails for 69.00 and the eau de parfum for 110 in the UK, so it ain't cheap. Benefit Maybe Baby smells exactly the same on me and is a lot cheaper so I'll probably not splash out on this one again.

scrubber! weird beer smell(sour alcohol), I thought it was "off" at first but then the sweetsie floral w/ bright apricot came thru, still w/ that sourness, blech.

on 3/29/2008 7:23:00 PM

This has been my signature scent for the last 5 years or so (I know, I'm a bit BORING)...and I just can't seem to find anything else that I like as well!

I previously wore the original Antonia's Flowers and switched to Floret after getting a sample. For me, it's the perfect blend of fruit and flowers (I'm a sucker for sweet pea) and one of the few fragrances that doesn't give me an immediate headache.

Unlike some other reviewers, I find that the scent actually improves the longer it sits on my skin, and I get compliments on it a good 6 hours or more after application. My skin and the fragrance must have a perfect symbiosis!

this is the best smell! very very girly like myself so its well suited! i dont know if anyone else has noticed this but the new gwen stefani fragrance smells IDENTICAL! i was shocked! neway fantastic scent and i would probably copy it 2!

Popular Fragrances