Uploaded by cbm08

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jul/18/2017

I love the dove deodorants because they are so gentle BUT I move around a lot at work and sweat easily and this does not help what-so-ever. Obviously we know that our bodies are meant to work this way but....it would be nice to have an option that is still gentle.....still looking :(

About reviewer (845 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/15/2017

I absolutely adore this product! After years of struggling to find a suitable deodorant/anti-perspirant, I have finally found the one. This smells very fresh, and once applied straight after my shower, it lasts the full day! Even on a hot day or working up a sweat at work, I can guarantee that this will protect me from feeling sticky under my arms or have a foul odour from sweat. I usually pay …Read more

About reviewer (3 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

Aug/01/2016

Non irritating, unscented, benign and moderately effective (not for those with excessive sweat).

No issues from me - but I kinda like the fragranced ones.

About reviewer (2394 reviews)

age44-55

skinDry, Fair, Cool

hairBrown, Wavy, Fine

eyesGreen

2.0

Mar/10/2016

This is one of those products that mystifies me; it seems like everyone in the world plus their mother loves this deodorant except for me. That's so strange, because usually I don't go against the grain with such a popular product.

I don't really sweat that much, and yet Dove doesn't really work for me. I notice that it pretty much stops working after a few hours …

About reviewer (272 reviews)

age30-35

skinDry, Medium, Warm

hairBrown, Straight, Medium

Sep/04/2015

this was good, but not great. it doesn't help to keep one from sweating under their arms, so don't expect that. if it's hot or you're sweating a lot, throw it in your bag to reapply it from time to time. the smell is pleasant and faint. does a good job of making you smell nice even though you're sweaty or simply just masks one's personal body odor. the only real …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

skinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

hairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Aug/30/2015

LOVE IT...WORKS...SMELLS GREAT!!
Been using it for over 10 years, I do try different brands every now and then, but ALWAYS come back to Dove.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (196 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Medium, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

Jan/10/2015

The best deodorant all around. It does its job of keeping odor away but it's also not too difficult to wash off which is a problem I have with a lot of anti-perspirants.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

skinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

hairBlack, Straight, Fine

eyesBlack

Jan/02/2015

Fantastic! I've been using this for about 8 years now and I don't think I'll ever switch! I get migraines with strong scents and this one is just perfect. Highly recommended.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

skinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Oct/29/2014

I am not a heavy armpit sweater so this deodorant is plenty for me. It is my favorite scent ever and never irritates my skin. The only thing that is a negative for me is that its super cakey on black shirts and dresses. I would not recommend this for someone who sweats a lot but its awesome for people who sweat mostly on their face and feet like me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Oct/05/2014

This deodorant has a nice smell, it doesn't clump but it does leave very obvious white marks on clothing if you aren't careful and for that reason I have decided to start using another one. Not a bad product though, might repurchase in the future.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (526 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Cool