Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant

Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant
Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant

3.8

I love the dove deodorants because they are so gentle BUT I move around a lot at work and sweat easily and this does not help what-so-ever. Obviously we know that our bodies are meant to work this way but....it would be nice to have an option that is still gentle.....still looking :(

on 2/15/2017 7:33:00 PM

I absolutely adore this product! After years of struggling to find a suitable deodorant/anti-perspirant, I have finally found the one. This smells very fresh, and once applied straight after my shower, it lasts the full day! Even on a hot day or working up a sweat at work, I can guarantee that this will protect me from feeling sticky under my arms or have a foul odour from sweat. I usually pay £2.89 in my local boots so perhaps more than some of the sprays however this is much more efficient in doing what it needs to do. Applied once a day in comparison to 3-4 times a day with a spray deodorant.

on 8/1/2016 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Non irritating, unscented, benign and moderately effective (not for those with excessive sweat).

No issues from me - but I kinda like the fragranced ones.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is one of those products that mystifies me; it seems like everyone in the world plus their mother loves this deodorant except for me. That's so strange, because usually I don't go against the grain with such a popular product.

I don't really sweat that much, and yet Dove doesn't really work for me. I notice that it pretty much stops working after a few hours, and we all know how utterly horrifying that can be if you aren't expecting it. :O Maybe I just bought an expired one or something, who knows.

I've had much better luck using Publix store brand deodorant than I did with this one. What's odd is that this is the very first time a deodorant has failed me, and it's especially surprising that it's Dove, which is one of the most trusted drugstore brands overall.

Oh well, I guess it's back to Secret Outlast.

LOVE IT...WORKS...SMELLS GREAT!!
Been using it for over 10 years, I do try different brands every now and then, but ALWAYS come back to Dove.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

this was good, but not great. it doesn't help to keep one from sweating under their arms, so don't expect that. if it's hot or you're sweating a lot, throw it in your bag to reapply it from time to time. the smell is pleasant and faint. does a good job of making you smell nice even though you're sweaty or simply just masks one's personal body odor. the only real qualm I have with this is that it does transfer to dark clothing times and that is not fun. I got a 2 pack at Wal-Mart on a discount (maybe $3-$4?) so I decided to try it out. maybe I ought to look into a clear deodorant, though. this lasted me a while, about a year! never had packaging issues, it always swiveled fine and the cap closes tightly and doesn't pop off in my bag or luggage.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

The best deodorant all around. It does its job of keeping odor away but it's also not too difficult to wash off which is a problem I have with a lot of anti-perspirants.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This deodorant has a nice smell, it doesn't clump but it does leave very obvious white marks on clothing if you aren't careful and for that reason I have decided to start using another one. Not a bad product though, might repurchase in the future.

on 10/29/2014 8:50:00 PM

I am not a heavy armpit sweater so this deodorant is plenty for me. It is my favorite scent ever and never irritates my skin. The only thing that is a negative for me is that its super cakey on black shirts and dresses. I would not recommend this for someone who sweats a lot but its awesome for people who sweat mostly on their face and feet like me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic! I've been using this for about 8 years now and I don't think I'll ever switch! I get migraines with strong scents and this one is just perfect. Highly recommended.