L'Oreal Paris Feel Naturale-Pinched Pink

No Image

4.2

on 1/9/2011 1:52:00 PM

I bought 2 of these, one is pinched pink and the other one is caramel. Caramel didn't work for my skin tone. Pinched pink however became my every day blush because the packaging is so easy to use and it doesn't have any shimmer in it so great for day time. I really love the packaging, it has a large mirror and a very decent brush, easy to reach, not in a weird compartment. I think it is great for traveling or on the run. My skin is more on the medium side so with normal application caramel didn't show up as much as I would like and when i layered it, my face looked chalky. I would advise this to fair skin though...

on 7/11/2007 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty expensive for the amount you get, but its a really great blush so i dont mind too much. I bought this when I read that this was used on Emma Watson in a magazine, and her blush was really pretty so I thought I would give it a try. Gives you a just in from the cold look. Perfect shade for fall.

on 4/5/2006 11:20:00 PM

Two-words Clown Cheeks :)...This was not a good color on me it was just too pink - my rosacea give me enough of that. I tried this before I learned the trick of going with peach blushes to get a natural glow - the peach combines with my natural pink flush and tones it to a nice glow. This blush is proof that pink is not something I need to add to my cheeks. That's more than obvious to me now. I do love the Charmed Peach and Mauvalous in the same line but this one was not the one for me.

on 7/12/2005 10:58:00 PM

I love this blush!!!! It is the perfect pink. I find is has some brown undertones. A little goes a long way, mine has lasted over a year!!!! Will defineteley repurchase!

on 6/23/2005 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This particular Feel Naturale blush has been sitting in my makeup drawer for a year and a half now without being used except for the one time to try it on. I just didn't think pinks would look good on me until a MAC MA got me to try and buy a pink blush half a year ago, got me hooked on it, and that's pretty much all I've been wearing since then. I've been wanting to get another pink and when I found this in my makeup drawer I tried it on again and it looked fantastic. I just can't believe I went for this long without using it.

on 1/31/2005 2:00:00 PM

i usually use cheek stains or gel blushes because for me, they come out more natural looking. but i read the reviews about l'oreal feel naturale in pinched pink, and i had to try it. i love the color! it makes me look like i just came in from the cold, or i just worked out. very natural looking. at first i thought i t would be too pink on my Asian skin( yellow undertones) but it works for me. i love the texture (very comparable to clinique and mac) and i love the brush-really soft and the shape of it seems perfect for applying blush in the right spot.the only gripe i have about this is that it doesnt seem to saty on my cheeks for that long. i have to reapply afert a few hours (the long lastic and stay put effect of stains is what i like about it. but for powder blushes, this is something i would reccommend!)

:P

on 12/2/2004 1:34:00 PM

Lovely product, great texture and the color is wonderful, so natural. I usually wear dark pink and plum shades for my cool tone, but this is the only neutral shade I actually like. I'd definitely purchase again.

on 10/23/2004 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Great color for a cool tone MMM NC 30/35. This is the only blush that doesnt turn orange or brown or dark. Its the perfect 'pinched' MATTE pink color. People dont think Im wearing blush because its soo natural. They think I have healthy glowy skin. That is what a blush is suppose to do! :)

on 9/25/2004 2:37:00 AM

I love how Wingedtwilight described this! I thought this was a God-awful shade in the compact--and not much better on my face. A very dark bright plummy pink (it's hard to describe). I adore bright pink blushes, but I can't make blush this dark work for me. I can see this being phenomenal on darker complexions. Will not repurchase this particular shade.

This is a really lovely blush. The color is super-bright pink. Same smooth texture you would expect from all Feel Naturale Blush. Super pigmented and highly blendable. This gives you that "sun/wind-burnt" look. It looks so cute. It can also be used as an accent to really make your face pop. Okok there is one thing that I want to complain about: I absolutely hate the compact. It's bulky and ugly. But since there is no need to reapply at all (it lasts all day!! Seriously!!), so you won't need to bring that ugly case with you for touch-up anyway.

Popular Blush Products