Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 2/15/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love these they moisturize my lips

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the way this lip gloss feels and it stays on without being sticky!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

These are by far the best lip glosses out there, not only are they smooth on the lips the lasting power is pretty good for a lip gloss, the colors are pigmented, and the shimmery ones are not overly shimmery. I think this beats all chanel, YSL, mac etc lip glosses, and many many other higher end and drugstore lip glosses I've tried. The price is amazing too. I know I sound like I'm exaggerating here but I really feel these are really good. Others have even stated that chanel and Mac and other highend lipglosses are all the same the difference is in the price. Because of the hype I've tried some and I wasnt blown away, cuz I felt it was similar to drugstore.
When I was told about these I was skeptical because I've tried so many and none have been comfortable on my lips, they were either too sticky, or too slippery like vaseline. But this is perfect, they arent sticky at all, and they arent so thin either. The packageing is like all other lipglosses. The quality is nice, I would definitly buy again, although it would take me a while to get through the stash I have right now. Also the darker colors could be worn on its own even. I generally wear all the colors on their own as the pigmentation for me is just right.
For those of you who want color and want to be able to wear it on its own and still have the pigmentation of a lipstick get the intense ones, they are truly amazing!

This is a really good product, I don't remember how much I got it for but probably not that expensive.

I got this in Blushing Rouge? I can't read the color I'm so sorry. But this doesn't feel like a lipgloss, more like lpstick in a lipgloss format, if you get what I mean.

The pigment payoff is really good, I'm surprised. It wears very nicely and it feels like it softens my lips. The color is true to it's appearance and you can wear it sheer or build it up for dramatic colour.

I would buy this again if it was on sale.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have tried Mac lipglasses/ liplusters, Revlon, Jordana, you name it, I've probably tried it. I keep coming back to Avon Glazewear in Chocolate Fling. It's not chocolate at all on me. It's a combination of dull pink & light brown with a gold metallic undertone. It's perfect for everyday use. Not loud, but still present. I normally get it on sale for $1.99. It's got a light vanilla aroma to it. It's not sticky like other glosses either, but still delivers shine. Love this stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I think this is the best lip gloss I've used. It is not sticky at all. I love Peach Fizz! It could use a little more shine, but I guess that's why most others are so sticky bc of the shine element in it. But overall, I think this is the best one out there, very moisturizing, goes on like chap stick. I have it in Chocolate too ( I think that's the name! ) and it lasts a long time. Look for sales in Avon, sometimes you can get it for 1.99 or 2.99. I just hate you can't see the shades in the catalog in person until you order, but luckily these two worked for me. I think Peach Fizz would work for any skin tone.

on 6/14/2008 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Another one I love, the texture is great, they smell so good -like chocolatey- and not sticky at all, and has a great feeling on the lips, the color amazing, my favorite is darling pink, like pinkish with some golden reflections, awesome I have another color, I think peach fizz, but is not so good because it leaves some sort of glittery thing as it fades and I donīt like that, but overall itīs a great product for the price.

Oh! and for those of you who say it doesnīt last half an hour, well duh!! itīs not a long lasting lipstick, itīs gloss and itīs ok for it to fade away...

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Fantastic product:
Glazewear in a stick is my new best friend. No sticky feeling yet it has the glaze of a gloss. I will be an Avon buyer as long as they keeping making this product.

on 3/26/2008 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff. I have it in several colors, but my fave is Brown Sugar. It's my nude! My trick is to put a ton on in the beginning of the day, with a lip liner, and it stays on longer, and it doesn't goop off and feather like most lip glosses. I've found that you can get this really cheap on a regular basis--in the most recent Avon booklet, they were on sale for $1.99 each! It has a nice shine and it very opaque. I will be buying Glazewear for the rest of my life!

on 2/12/2008 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am pretty indifferent about this gloss. It is okay, I used to sell Avon so I tried most of them. They are cheap and there are lots of colors, but not my favorite gloss.