Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 1/27/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

You get what you pay for - and fortunately at $2.99 (on promotion) for full sized tube, or 99 cents for a ridiculously small mini tube this was an inexpensive experiment. I wound up giving iced pink, rave and intense plum (not intense - don't let the name fool ya!) to my 8 year old. Not hydrating, not long lasting. CHEAP formula.

I won't be buying these again. MAC, Beauticontrol, Chanel and even L'oreal have way better glosses (and also higher prices). The mini-tubes were so chinsy and small it was like paying for a free sample. Not cool, Avon!!

Update: Downgrading from 2 lippies to one. So dehydrating. Cheap formula. You can feel it the moment it touches your lips (I have dry skin/lips) - it almost stings. YUCK.

Iíve used this gloss on a daily basis for a few years now. Itís a good, super-affordable gloss. It is never sticky, and I like that it is scent-free and flavour-free. Also, I personally find it to be moisturizing. There are few cons though: No SPF, and the packaging looks cheap. (When it is brand new, it looks OK, but the shiny writing on the tube wears off very quickly, and the glossy black plastic top also looses its shine very quickly, and becomes all scratched.) I must say however that it has never leaked. Perhaps I should look for a different gloss with an SPF and more luxurious packaging, but when I see this on sale for three bucks, I can never resist re-ordering it! It is such a good deal.

on 6/15/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are decent, especially for the price. I paid $2.49 each. So I got all of them. They are not particularly shiny, moisturizing, or long lasting, so that's why I say they are decent, and nothing more. UPDATE: Better than I originally thought. They do last slightly longer than I thought and they are also slightly more moisturizing that I originally thought.

on 12/19/2011 4:03:00 AM

I have Glazewear Dazzle in Pink Radiance G042. The shade is subtle - I'd like to try it in a shade less similar to my actual lips, next time I see it on sale. I don't know if I'd pay full price for it - maybe because I'm just super cheap, lol - but because it has nice lasting power and doesn't feather and migrate much like so many glosses do on my lips, and it requires only a quick reapplication every few hours, I like it well enough to wear somewhat often.

on 4/28/2010 3:21:00 PM

These are my favorite lipglosses. I have every color. They have the perfect texture and great colors. I wear them alone or over my Dior lip polish.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to buy this in tickled pink. I used to buy a TON of this stuff.....it was the only lip product I wore. Now, since they have re-formulated it, it is too sheer. I liked it because it was a non-sticky gloss with pretty high pigmentation. Oh well, time to look for something else.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i really like this lip color. i got it in Tickled Pink and i was worried it would be a frosty shade (im not a frosty lip color kinda person) but in the tube it looked like a really pretty, creamy nude pink (similar to my actual lip color) with microfine gold shimmer in it. the shimmer wasnt big bold shimmer pieces but very subtle so it wasnt in-your-face at all. just a subtle shimmery shine. i love the color and the finish actually looked really good to my suprise. and it is SOO moisturizing! i luv that. perfect for summer with its shimmery finish. looks great with tha color blotted a bit 2!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

i brought three of these and i'm still trying to find where the "glaze" is at. Does not make my lip shine as i love my lips to. Although i love the true red color but i have to add so much stuff to it to get it to shine. so it was a no for me!

on 3/3/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a HUGE fan of lip stains so I bought this in clear to go over them... amazing! It gives just the right amount of glossy sheen without looking trashy! The smell is nice but this gloss lasts longer than any other silky gloss I have tried. The tacky ones last longer but my hair would get suck in them... Yuck! They are always on sale!

on 3/1/2009 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I can't remember the name of the colour that I puchased this in but it was sort of burgandy. It was a pretty colour, but that's about the only positive thing I can say about it. I really don't care for it at all. It's wet like a lipgloss, yet it doesn't feel moisturizing. I almost feel like I need something on top of it (or underneath it) to keep my lips feeling more comfortable. I guess that's because it's not really a gloss, but a liquified lipstick. It's also very hard to apply evenly and only wants to adhere to the outer edges of my lips (where there's no moisture). In the moister areas (around the middle areas of my lips), it doesn't want to apply, and when it finally does, it just slides off. This stuff doesn't stay on for more than a few minutes before it's sliding and smearing all over the place, and then it looks horrible because it's such an opaque, obvious colour. Opaque colours should be reserved for drier lipsticks or long-lasting lipcolours that won't smudge around or come off right away and look like a total mess. I threw this in my makeup case of stuff I'll probably never use again, where it'll probably sit until I find it in there again one day and throw it away because it's too old. I will not repurchase.