Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

4.1

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

These lip glosses are actually pretty good. I say actually because I assumed they wouldn't. Not because I didn't have faith in avon but because they are only 2 dollars. I tried a darker berry color and the clear. I liked both.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love a good lip gloss....what I don't like is sticky goopy ones that lack colour or shine....also I hate those glosses with glitter in them....I'm 34 so bit old for tinkabell lips!
Tried a few lip glosses. ...not found one I loved...til now.
avon ultimate glazewear lip gloss. ...amazing....full of colour...smooth...non sticky and a glass shine ....and they last a while too unless your eating or drinking of course. ..but what lip gloss does last through a meal and wine.
I got pure poppy and pink watermelon....the watermelon is my favourite. ...a nice pinky colour thats not too bright for someone my age.
Doesn't dry out your lips either....and at a great price you can't go wrong with an avon lip glaze....
I got two of ebay for around 2.00 each....so very pleased....I'll be buying them in all shades I like because they're great.....
10/10.....perfect!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love it I smell a fregrence weard but goode-yyyy (adds up to glitter to my smile matches my smile well well uhh umm oh-so-perfecto-) sure do and it is um very very very very shinyyyy, and glittery ,long-lasting, and moistirizing, black cap purple colour lipgloss honey scenetd large cylinder tube doe-foot pplicator spongey brush, summer sheers with glitter in it i like this and all of them I have a collection at least 10+ or 11+ or even more than that I'm an MAC and Avon fan forever, makes my lips smooth purple my favy but all look professionala nd nice and hypoallergenic even celebrities use it that's a suprise like Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet great pros, pink - cincing in second i love. The- cons staying power can be better it stays over and hour as a half-tghick lipgloss, but I use extra-latsing Avon lipstick as a base the colours sure so match ok to bid you a doue

on 9/9/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been my HG lip gloss for the last 5 years or so. Mauve movement is the color I've been wearing from the get go and I buy several at a time when they are on sale (which is very often) so I can keep one in my purse, one in my makeup bag and have a few extra so I never run out before I have a chance to order again. This lip gloss is just what I'm looking for, for my lips. Just enough color and shine and its not overly sticky or glossy. It doesn't fade out to weird blotchy stains like lipsticks and some other lip glosses do. The price is extremely reasonable...usually $2.49 on sale.

on 6/10/2012 9:13:00 PM

I bought the Glazewear Dazzle in Pink Radiance, which I no longer see on their website. I cannot remember is the product was discontinued or if I bought it from the Demo Book and it is just not on the website yet. I'm thinking discontinued. If you can get your hands on this product though, it is wonderful! The gloss isn't overly shiny, but makes your lips look plump and healthy. The gloss isn't exactly goopy, but is the slightest bit thick. The wand is wonderful and has been durable so far, and always gives me the perfect amount of product. The gloss lasts a moderate amount of time, and has lasted me a couple of months so far.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this product! I hate most fragrances used in lip products, but I actually like this one,which is a nice vanilla scent. My favorite quality of this product is it's moisturizing abilities. I have even put it on a night before going to bed, just to get the moisturizing this lip gloss provides; in fact I haven't found a lip product that works as well. I have mirage, a nice gold glazed neutral, and a coral shade ( forgot the name) that I didn't really care for.Overall, it's a great conditioning gloss, that I will continue to buy for the inoffensive smell and moisturizing benefits, even if I have to stick with sheer neutral colors.

on 12/20/2011 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My go to color is Rave. I bought some in several other different shades, but I didn't like any of them. Rave is a wonderful color to wear alone or over a lipstick. Not much staying power in these, which is why it gets a neutral rating from me. If they're on sale, try them out. But they're definitely not worth $6.00 a tube. And I highly doubt they're the "best selling lip gloss" as Avon claims it is. I just absolutely love the color on me which is why I buy this again & again.

on 2/25/2011 12:03:00 AM

Quick and easy to use, not sticky, lots of great colors, color doesn't last and I find I am doing lots of touch ups but I still love them.

on 2/16/2011 9:28:00 PM

Wow what a great lip gloss! This is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I usually have to put on lip balm and then gloss, but this acts as both. The colors are great too, and they are usually always on sale :)

on 1/23/2011 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I absolutely love glazewear. Crimson is my favorite color. My only qualm with this product is that when you pull out the wand there isn't anything to really pull of the excess lip gloss. other than that I'm in love!