Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 5/1/2015 7:05:00 PM

Add me to the list of naysayers. I saw the high ranking of these glosses on here, and then the great prices of them on the Avon website and I was sold. I bought at least four of them at once, in different shades of pinks and peaches. I have to say, I've had better from Covergirl. And that's not saying a lot. Every single one I bought is the exact same barbie doll pink. Interestingly enough, none of them looks barbie doll pink on, because they have almost no pigmentation. When you pull the doe foot applicator out of the tube, be careful because so much product comes out it will splat everywhere. It has a dry, almost pasty texture and is not smooth or sleek applying. I really don't need another no - pigment gloss to apply over lipstick, so these will be returned.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love a good lip gloss....what I don't like is sticky goopy ones that lack colour or shine....also I hate those glosses with glitter in them....I'm 34 so bit old for tinkabell lips!
Tried a few lip glosses. ...not found one I loved...til now.
avon ultimate glazewear lip gloss. ...amazing....full of colour...smooth...non sticky and a glass shine ....and they last a while too unless your eating or drinking of course. ..but what lip gloss does last through a meal and wine.
I got pure poppy and pink watermelon....the watermelon is my favourite. ...a nice pinky colour thats not too bright for someone my age.
Doesn't dry out your lips either....and at a great price you can't go wrong with an avon lip glaze....
I got two of ebay for around £2.00 each....so very pleased....I'll be buying them in all shades I like because they're great.....
10/10.....perfect!

on 9/9/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been my HG lip gloss for the last 5 years or so. Mauve movement is the color I've been wearing from the get go and I buy several at a time when they are on sale (which is very often) so I can keep one in my purse, one in my makeup bag and have a few extra so I never run out before I have a chance to order again. This lip gloss is just what I'm looking for, for my lips. Just enough color and shine and its not overly sticky or glossy. It doesn't fade out to weird blotchy stains like lipsticks and some other lip glosses do. The price is extremely reasonable...usually $2.49 on sale.

on 8/30/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am really surprised I haven't reviewed this. Glazewear has been my go-to colored gloss for the past 3+ years. Inexpensive, decent colors, and (most importantly) doesn't leave me with the mid-day dry lip. Faves are the Sparkle colors (which tend to lean towards sheer, which fits me just fine) and the new Glazewear VitalLuscious (a bit less sheer and the colors lean towards "your lips but better"). For someone who does minimal makeup, but needs some "polish" - this stuff is awesome.

on 8/22/2012 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these glosses and the price can't be beat since I got them on sale for about 3 bucks. They are very moisturizing and last a while too. They aren't sticky and I prefer these to all the HE ones I've tried.

on 6/15/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are decent, especially for the price. I paid $2.49 each. So I got all of them. They are not particularly shiny, moisturizing, or long lasting, so that's why I say they are decent, and nothing more. UPDATE: Better than I originally thought. They do last slightly longer than I thought and they are also slightly more moisturizing that I originally thought.

on 3/8/2012 2:06:00 PM

Bought these 5/1.00. Great Deal! Excited to get some mopre glazewaer! Several Years I bought one I would have rated a 4/5 The four I received are cheaply made, the wand is actually hard with no cushion. Dissapointed, I used to Love these. Avon has gone cheap.

These are the best lip glosses I have ever worn! Some of them have a slick vanilla scent, which is rather pleasant to smell. I own almost all of them: Darling Pink, Iced Pink, Mirage, Rave, Crimson, Cherry Liqeur, Intense Plum, Brown Sugar, Sweet Maple, and I'm hoping to get the rest! These are light and NON-STICKY (thank goodness!) and unlike other AVON products, the brochure seriously understates their quality. The Shine group provide the perfect amount of shine without being too over the top and with the perfect amount of tint. Darling Pink is my favorite Shine lip gloss so far. As for Sparkle, my favorite would have to be Rave. It's Shine's flamboyant cousin! Perfect for a top layer above a satin lipstick and just when you want to your lips to stand out (like say, a performance, party, etc.). I've worn them for my concerts and it's just performer-quality! As for Intense, my favorite would have to be either Cherry Liquer or Intense Plum. Intense also is my favorite category, it's one of the few lip glosses that actually provide the color they show. The most intense lip glosses I have ever tried and not as harsh as lipstick. Clearly, one of the best of AVON yet!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are my fav lip glosses!!Pretty colors,good staying power and very comfortable:)

on 2/16/2011 9:33:00 PM

Maybe i'm choosing the wrong colors but they don't look flattering on me and they smell horrible. The packaging is okay... I will not repurchase...