Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

4.1

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to buy this in tickled pink. I used to buy a TON of this stuff.....it was the only lip product I wore. Now, since they have re-formulated it, it is too sheer. I liked it because it was a non-sticky gloss with pretty high pigmentation. Oh well, time to look for something else.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

My mom used to get these for me (I am a lipgloss ADDICT) and they were so smooth, creamy, GREAT color, lasted well, and had such a great smell. My favorite lipgloss ever. They have many shades that are universally flattering, and they lasted me so long!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i really like this lip color. i got it in Tickled Pink and i was worried it would be a frosty shade (im not a frosty lip color kinda person) but in the tube it looked like a really pretty, creamy nude pink (similar to my actual lip color) with microfine gold shimmer in it. the shimmer wasnt big bold shimmer pieces but very subtle so it wasnt in-your-face at all. just a subtle shimmery shine. i love the color and the finish actually looked really good to my suprise. and it is SOO moisturizing! i luv that. perfect for summer with its shimmery finish. looks great with tha color blotted a bit 2!

on 6/6/2009 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am sooo torn over this product..

What I love:

This gloss has fantastic texture- smooth and completely non sticky. It has good lasting power on me, even if I don't use a long wearing lipliner underneath. It also never dries out my lips.

Oh, I also love the sweet coconut/cake batter like scent. It's subtle and not overpowering. It makes applying this to my lips a pleasure.

The price is great too. It's normally about $8 Canadian a tube but goes on sale often for as litle as $3. Gotta love Avon and their constant discounts.

What I don't love:

The shade selection. Most of the colours are too cool toned for all, too dark, too sheer or much too light and opaque. There are no good YLBB neutral shades, wearable browns or peach/coral colours. This aspect really needs to be revamped IMO.

Here is the currest list of shades:

Clear- Just that...

Brown Sugar- Medium/dark warm, bronzey brown with shimmer

Tickled Pink- Light peachy/fleshtone pink with soft shimmer

Darling Pink- Light, pale mauvey pink with soft gold shimmer

Iced Pink- Very pale, sheer, cool toned pink with shimmer.

Chic Mauve- Medium purplish pink. ** very cool toned

Berry Cool- Medium rosey plum with soft shimmer

Rosebud- Medium/dark warm red with a orange tone. Soft shimmer.

Real Red- Medium/dark, true blue toned red. .

Raisin Glaze-Medium/dark bronzey plum with shimmer.

Chocolate Fling-medium taupe brown with gold shimmer.

Crimson-Dark plum with a hint of red.

Dazzling Diamond- Clear with silver glitter/sparkles.

Mirage- Light, sheer gold with sparkle.

Dynamo-Sheer pink with multicoloured sparkle.

Rave- Sheer pink with subtle sparkle.

If the shade selection were better this would be one of my favourite lip glosses. The quality of the product of the price is wonderful. I do recommend trying it if you can find a shade that you like.

What's in it? Here you are, straight from the Avon website.

INGREDIENTS:

RED 21
BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE

on 3/3/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a HUGE fan of lip stains so I bought this in clear to go over them... amazing! It gives just the right amount of glossy sheen without looking trashy! The smell is nice but this gloss lasts longer than any other silky gloss I have tried. The tacky ones last longer but my hair would get suck in them... Yuck! They are always on sale!

on 1/3/2009 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used the peach fizz all the time. It was the one lip gloss that I could afford back in college that was actually natural looking on me.
I liked how the color was so lively on me and how nice it was against my skin tone. Putting it on was nice and smooth. The product comes in a tube and has an felt q-tip type applicator.
What I loved about it was that it was and still is cheap. I loved how it can fit into my smallest bag. I loved how one layer can get the gloss on my lips without having to layer on so much. I liked that it lasted me a long time before I had to buy a new tube.
I would buy it again, too, if only it didn't chap and crack my lips after about two to three days of constant use. I also stopped appreciating the fact that color would turn from peach to baby pink as it wore on, the chemical nature of my lips and saliva changes the color as the hours went by. I also don't like that scum that forms around the insides of the screw cap. There are also times when the gel liquid substance seperates from the color and the shiny flecks which was another cue for me to get a new tube even only after four or six months after purchase.
I also tried a different shade, it could have been the product I got, bad batch or whatever, but the berry cool was sticky like tapioca and was very difficult to apply.
Being able to afford other and better brands now, I have stopped buying this one.

on 9/27/2008 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First lip gloss ever purchased and has been a favorite ever since. My favorite color is Tickled Pink. It's perfect! And it's SUPER CHEAP! I recently purchased again for 1.99 each.

on 9/13/2008 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is the best lip gloss ever! The consistency and texture is perfect, not sticky at all. Its as moisturizing as chapstick without the nasty taste and it really makes my lips feel really smooth. Its not very long lasting but I really don't mind reapplying because I just love this lip gloss. Theres also a great selection of different shades but I can always count on the clear to supplement any lipstick shade that I have.

on 3/26/2008 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff. I have it in several colors, but my fave is Brown Sugar. It's my nude! My trick is to put a ton on in the beginning of the day, with a lip liner, and it stays on longer, and it doesn't goop off and feather like most lip glosses. I've found that you can get this really cheap on a regular basis--in the most recent Avon booklet, they were on sale for $1.99 each! It has a nice shine and it very opaque. I will be buying Glazewear for the rest of my life!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is right up there next to my HG lipgloss. My first and still one of my favorite lipglosses, you can never go wrong with this stuff. It has a wonderful buttery sweet smell that just makes you feel guilty in wearing it, like your fav Smackers but for adults. I swear to God, this is the only Avon is still in business lol!! This stuff isn't sticky at all in any way even after using it over and over again. They have tons of colors to pick from so no problem there. It has a satiny feeling to the lips so when you rub them together you can tell it's there but leave it alone and you completely forget about it. I used it in clear all the time and finally found my perfect color that you can only get in the summmer, Nude. It's a kinda warm neutral shimmery pearlescent rose color. It goes so good with the smokey eye or the bronze look or just alone. It can look a bit much too frost if you put on too much but I love it. So of course, before they stopped selling it I stock up!! I will never stop buying this as long as they sell it!!!