Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 5/1/2015 7:05:00 PM

Add me to the list of naysayers. I saw the high ranking of these glosses on here, and then the great prices of them on the Avon website and I was sold. I bought at least four of them at once, in different shades of pinks and peaches. I have to say, I've had better from Covergirl. And that's not saying a lot. Every single one I bought is the exact same barbie doll pink. Interestingly enough, none of them looks barbie doll pink on, because they have almost no pigmentation. When you pull the doe foot applicator out of the tube, be careful because so much product comes out it will splat everywhere. It has a dry, almost pasty texture and is not smooth or sleek applying. I really don't need another no - pigment gloss to apply over lipstick, so these will be returned.

These lip glosses are actually pretty good. I say actually because I assumed they wouldn't. Not because I didn't have faith in avon but because they are only 2 dollars. I tried a darker berry color and the clear. I liked both.

on 9/9/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been my HG lip gloss for the last 5 years or so. Mauve movement is the color I've been wearing from the get go and I buy several at a time when they are on sale (which is very often) so I can keep one in my purse, one in my makeup bag and have a few extra so I never run out before I have a chance to order again. This lip gloss is just what I'm looking for, for my lips. Just enough color and shine and its not overly sticky or glossy. It doesn't fade out to weird blotchy stains like lipsticks and some other lip glosses do. The price is extremely reasonable...usually $2.49 on sale.

on 6/10/2012 9:13:00 PM

I bought the Glazewear Dazzle in Pink Radiance, which I no longer see on their website. I cannot remember is the product was discontinued or if I bought it from the Demo Book and it is just not on the website yet. I'm thinking discontinued. If you can get your hands on this product though, it is wonderful! The gloss isn't overly shiny, but makes your lips look plump and healthy. The gloss isn't exactly goopy, but is the slightest bit thick. The wand is wonderful and has been durable so far, and always gives me the perfect amount of product. The gloss lasts a moderate amount of time, and has lasted me a couple of months so far.

I have a Summer Sheers lip gloss in Sheer Royalty. It is a gorgeous, sparkly lavender purple but is mostly clear. I love this shade!! It looks stunning in the packaging and is just like most other Avon lipglosses with consistency (kinda sticky but a good thickness). My favorite part: it smells and tastes like fresh cucumber!! These can be found in the $1 bin of any Avon stand.

on 9/22/2011 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I love Glazewear. I find that on me, I get a great color payoff and it lasts about 3 hours (if I don't drink anything!).

The different formulations are great...I like to use the dazzle over a soft lipstick to give it oomph. The intense colors can be worn alone and all the versions give me a nice shine on their own.

I've tried 'em all...MAC, Chanel, YSL, Lancome, but I keep coming back to Glazewear.

on 2/25/2011 12:03:00 AM

Quick and easy to use, not sticky, lots of great colors, color doesn't last and I find I am doing lots of touch ups but I still love them.

on 2/16/2011 9:33:00 PM

Maybe i'm choosing the wrong colors but they don't look flattering on me and they smell horrible. The packaging is okay... I will not repurchase...

on 2/16/2011 9:28:00 PM

Wow what a great lip gloss! This is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I usually have to put on lip balm and then gloss, but this acts as both. The colors are great too, and they are usually always on sale :)

I got GW INTENSE in Crimson, for christmas and I LOVE IT. It's not sticky, the applicator is better than my ancient Iced Pink, and it's really pigmented (shows up so intensly on my pale skin :))
I am rreally pleased with this product and can't wait to try other colours.
The price was a bit more than I would usually pay for a gloss but I don't use these EVERYDAY.
Definitly repurchasing!