Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the way this lip gloss feels and it stays on without being sticky!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love it I smell a fregrence weard but goode-yyyy (adds up to glitter to my smile matches my smile well well uhh umm oh-so-perfecto-) sure do and it is um very very very very shinyyyy, and glittery ,long-lasting, and moistirizing, black cap purple colour lipgloss honey scenetd large cylinder tube doe-foot pplicator spongey brush, summer sheers with glitter in it i like this and all of them I have a collection at least 10+ or 11+ or even more than that I'm an MAC and Avon fan forever, makes my lips smooth purple my favy but all look professionala nd nice and hypoallergenic even celebrities use it that's a suprise like Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet great pros, pink - cincing in second i love. The- cons staying power can be better it stays over and hour as a half-tghick lipgloss, but I use extra-latsing Avon lipstick as a base the colours sure so match ok to bid you a doue

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love glazewear! These lipglosses are nothing special but their such good ones! They come in so many different colors. I got 2 in darling pink and tickled pink. Their such cute, decent glosses. I would totally buy this again.

on 3/8/2012 2:06:00 PM

Bought these 5/1.00. Great Deal! Excited to get some mopre glazewaer! Several Years I bought one I would have rated a 4/5 The four I received are cheaply made, the wand is actually hard with no cushion. Dissapointed, I used to Love these. Avon has gone cheap.

on 12/20/2011 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My go to color is Rave. I bought some in several other different shades, but I didn't like any of them. Rave is a wonderful color to wear alone or over a lipstick. Not much staying power in these, which is why it gets a neutral rating from me. If they're on sale, try them out. But they're definitely not worth $6.00 a tube. And I highly doubt they're the "best selling lip gloss" as Avon claims it is. I just absolutely love the color on me which is why I buy this again & again.

on 9/6/2010 4:06:00 AM

I have just found this product and I love the way it feels on my lips. Smooth and not sticky. I brought the shine type gloss it and it gives more of a lovely sheen rather than in your face shine. Will buy it again the future.

on 1/17/2010 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

my mom used to give me these all the time so i dont have to go buying them haha but works good and all but hasnt become one of my regular lippies.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

i luv this gloss its not thick or sticky and it lasts long i have like about four of them

on 3/28/2009 8:26:00 PM

These lip glosses were super inexpensive for me, because i got them when Avon was having a sale. They glide on nicely, super soft and creamy some are. They don't have that much staying power but that doesn't phase me. The colors i chose i didn't really like but you shouldn't take that into consideration since you might like the color, one of the one's i got was to glittery but over all they are just like normal lip glosses. They have like a choclatey smell to them which is a plus!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have tried Mac lipglasses/ liplusters, Revlon, Jordana, you name it, I've probably tried it. I keep coming back to Avon Glazewear in Chocolate Fling. It's not chocolate at all on me. It's a combination of dull pink & light brown with a gold metallic undertone. It's perfect for everyday use. Not loud, but still present. I normally get it on sale for $1.99. It's got a light vanilla aroma to it. It's not sticky like other glosses either, but still delivers shine. Love this stuff.