Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

3.7

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I use these on top of my lipsticks so idk how it measures up being used alone. I dont remember the shades I bought except Iced Pink. The colors are ok in pigmentation and they last for quite a while. Worth the price to layer on top of lipstick.

on 1/27/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

You get what you pay for - and fortunately at $2.99 (on promotion) for full sized tube, or 99 cents for a ridiculously small mini tube this was an inexpensive experiment. I wound up giving iced pink, rave and intense plum (not intense - don't let the name fool ya!) to my 8 year old. Not hydrating, not long lasting. CHEAP formula.

I won't be buying these again. MAC, Beauticontrol, Chanel and even L'oreal have way better glosses (and also higher prices). The mini-tubes were so chinsy and small it was like paying for a free sample. Not cool, Avon!!

Update: Downgrading from 2 lippies to one. So dehydrating. Cheap formula. You can feel it the moment it touches your lips (I have dry skin/lips) - it almost stings. YUCK.

on 8/22/2012 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these glosses and the price can't be beat since I got them on sale for about 3 bucks. They are very moisturizing and last a while too. They aren't sticky and I prefer these to all the HE ones I've tried.

These are the best lip glosses I have ever worn! Some of them have a slick vanilla scent, which is rather pleasant to smell. I own almost all of them: Darling Pink, Iced Pink, Mirage, Rave, Crimson, Cherry Liqeur, Intense Plum, Brown Sugar, Sweet Maple, and I'm hoping to get the rest! These are light and NON-STICKY (thank goodness!) and unlike other AVON products, the brochure seriously understates their quality. The Shine group provide the perfect amount of shine without being too over the top and with the perfect amount of tint. Darling Pink is my favorite Shine lip gloss so far. As for Sparkle, my favorite would have to be Rave. It's Shine's flamboyant cousin! Perfect for a top layer above a satin lipstick and just when you want to your lips to stand out (like say, a performance, party, etc.). I've worn them for my concerts and it's just performer-quality! As for Intense, my favorite would have to be either Cherry Liquer or Intense Plum. Intense also is my favorite category, it's one of the few lip glosses that actually provide the color they show. The most intense lip glosses I have ever tried and not as harsh as lipstick. Clearly, one of the best of AVON yet!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

These are by far the best lip glosses out there, not only are they smooth on the lips the lasting power is pretty good for a lip gloss, the colors are pigmented, and the shimmery ones are not overly shimmery. I think this beats all chanel, YSL, mac etc lip glosses, and many many other higher end and drugstore lip glosses I've tried. The price is amazing too. I know I sound like I'm exaggerating here but I really feel these are really good. Others have even stated that chanel and Mac and other highend lipglosses are all the same the difference is in the price. Because of the hype I've tried some and I wasnt blown away, cuz I felt it was similar to drugstore.
When I was told about these I was skeptical because I've tried so many and none have been comfortable on my lips, they were either too sticky, or too slippery like vaseline. But this is perfect, they arent sticky at all, and they arent so thin either. The packageing is like all other lipglosses. The quality is nice, I would definitly buy again, although it would take me a while to get through the stash I have right now. Also the darker colors could be worn on its own even. I generally wear all the colors on their own as the pigmentation for me is just right.
For those of you who want color and want to be able to wear it on its own and still have the pigmentation of a lipstick get the intense ones, they are truly amazing!

on 9/29/2010 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

not really a lip gloss lip stick person.. if it wears off i always forget to reply so i usually dont bother. but with soo many good reviews i was like might as well try this. i bought 3 colors. the intense and shine..cuz im not into sparkly stuff.. well they are so small way smaller then i expected. and dont come completely full. The colors are nice and pretty true to color from book and website. But it apply harsh you really got to work at it to get the perfect lips.. overall for the price its a good price

I bought this in rave. It's kinda sheer(not too bad) & very glittery. It's okay. I just don't like how small it is! Not worth the price in my opinion, unless you buy it on sale.

on 8/21/2009 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have used several different colors of the Glazewear. This is a light non-sticky gloss and usually on sale for around $3.00.

For the that price you can't go wrong. Non-sticky gloss is hard to come by.

on 5/27/2009 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Well MUA I am not a fan of Avon Glazewear. I used to buy them years ago before I started using MAC. I was attracted to the cheap price even though I was buying an inferior product. The glosses look nice and pretty in the advertisement, but they just don't live up to the hype. The product is very sticky and not pigmented well at all. I also found that they do not apply well using the applicator. You need to pack on half the product for the color to show up on your lips. The same stands true for the product since they have changed the packaging too. Ladies, buy something else. I've had ds brands perform better.

on 2/23/2009 12:40:00 AM

Although I've never really been sold on liquid lipcolor, Glazewear has totally changed the way I see this format. Though marketed as a lipgloss in the adverts, it's essentially lipstick in "liquid" form. The finish is dewy but not glossy. Having used considerably more expensive liquids like MAC & Dior, who would've expected Avon to make a superior product ... and sometimes for as cheap as $1.99! My favourite shade is Raisin Glaze which is a sexy, dramatic bronze-red. I also like Rave & Dynamo for shimmery pinks. Great coverage & comfortable wear. I found it much less tacky (sticky) than the MAC Lipglass.