Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 6/15/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are decent, especially for the price. I paid $2.49 each. So I got all of them. They are not particularly shiny, moisturizing, or long lasting, so that's why I say they are decent, and nothing more. UPDATE: Better than I originally thought. They do last slightly longer than I thought and they are also slightly more moisturizing that I originally thought.

on 3/28/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

These lip glosses were super inexpensive for me, because i got them when Avon was having a sale. They glide on nicely, super soft and creamy some are. They don't have that much staying power but that doesn't phase me. The colors i chose i didn't really like but you shouldn't take that into consideration since you might like the color, one of the one's i got was to glittery but over all they are just like normal lip glosses. They have like a choclatey smell to them which is a plus!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i LOVE LOVE LOVE these lipglosses. the staying power maybe isn't that great, but to me it's no big deal to have to reapply a few times. i have one in clear and one in mirage and i wear one or the other every day. plus when you get them on sale at $1.99 a pop, who can beat that? they are not sticky, and are super moisturizing. love THEM!!!!

on 8/21/2007 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have a couple of these and since I hate doe foot applicators, I shy away from gloss. This isn't really a gloss formula but a long lasting liquid lip color that dries to a nice finish. I applied mine at 12:30 today and was pleasantly surprised at how vibrant it appeared at 4:15 today after a beverage even. Nice and smooth. Sometimes these go on sale for under $5.00 and I think they are a fantastic steal.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I don't like Glazewear. Although it isn't at all sticky, something I admire in a lipgloss, it also sacrifices any shine. It isn't shiny, has barely any color, and doesn't go on smooth. If I apply it, and then rub my lips together, it goes streaky and bleeds all over the place. It's very messy. Just not a good lipgloss. Disappointing, too, because it's so affordable.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Glazewear is has rich colors that you don't often find in lip glosses. But glazewear is more than a gloss and lasts longer. It's great for people like me with very dry lips that cannot wear lipstick.

on 1/4/2005 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

These glosses will not give you that gooey-look, but they are pretty shiny and they moisturize very well. They behave more like a lipstick than a lip gloss.

on 3/27/2003 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I have purchased it in many colors, and even my teen daughter loves them. I wait til they go on sale, and then buy as many as I can. They are scented when you first put them on, but it doesn't irritate my lips as most other scents do. I find them to be very moisturing, easy to apply, and very long-lasting. Berry Cool is my very favorite, even though I am a PPP.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Typical lip gloss. Great colors & price, though!