Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

These lip glosses are actually pretty good. I say actually because I assumed they wouldn't. Not because I didn't have faith in avon but because they are only 2 dollars. I tried a darker berry color and the clear. I liked both.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love it I smell a fregrence weard but goode-yyyy (adds up to glitter to my smile matches my smile well well uhh umm oh-so-perfecto-) sure do and it is um very very very very shinyyyy, and glittery ,long-lasting, and moistirizing, black cap purple colour lipgloss honey scenetd large cylinder tube doe-foot pplicator spongey brush, summer sheers with glitter in it i like this and all of them I have a collection at least 10+ or 11+ or even more than that I'm an MAC and Avon fan forever, makes my lips smooth purple my favy but all look professionala nd nice and hypoallergenic even celebrities use it that's a suprise like Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet great pros, pink - cincing in second i love. The- cons staying power can be better it stays over and hour as a half-tghick lipgloss, but I use extra-latsing Avon lipstick as a base the colours sure so match ok to bid you a doue

on 1/27/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

You get what you pay for - and fortunately at $2.99 (on promotion) for full sized tube, or 99 cents for a ridiculously small mini tube this was an inexpensive experiment. I wound up giving iced pink, rave and intense plum (not intense - don't let the name fool ya!) to my 8 year old. Not hydrating, not long lasting. CHEAP formula.

I won't be buying these again. MAC, Beauticontrol, Chanel and even L'oreal have way better glosses (and also higher prices). The mini-tubes were so chinsy and small it was like paying for a free sample. Not cool, Avon!!

Update: Downgrading from 2 lippies to one. So dehydrating. Cheap formula. You can feel it the moment it touches your lips (I have dry skin/lips) - it almost stings. YUCK.

Iíve used this gloss on a daily basis for a few years now. Itís a good, super-affordable gloss. It is never sticky, and I like that it is scent-free and flavour-free. Also, I personally find it to be moisturizing. There are few cons though: No SPF, and the packaging looks cheap. (When it is brand new, it looks OK, but the shiny writing on the tube wears off very quickly, and the glossy black plastic top also looses its shine very quickly, and becomes all scratched.) I must say however that it has never leaked. Perhaps I should look for a different gloss with an SPF and more luxurious packaging, but when I see this on sale for three bucks, I can never resist re-ordering it! It is such a good deal.

on 6/10/2012 9:13:00 PM

I bought the Glazewear Dazzle in Pink Radiance, which I no longer see on their website. I cannot remember is the product was discontinued or if I bought it from the Demo Book and it is just not on the website yet. I'm thinking discontinued. If you can get your hands on this product though, it is wonderful! The gloss isn't overly shiny, but makes your lips look plump and healthy. The gloss isn't exactly goopy, but is the slightest bit thick. The wand is wonderful and has been durable so far, and always gives me the perfect amount of product. The gloss lasts a moderate amount of time, and has lasted me a couple of months so far.

I have a Summer Sheers lip gloss in Sheer Royalty. It is a gorgeous, sparkly lavender purple but is mostly clear. I love this shade!! It looks stunning in the packaging and is just like most other Avon lipglosses with consistency (kinda sticky but a good thickness). My favorite part: it smells and tastes like fresh cucumber!! These can be found in the $1 bin of any Avon stand.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this product! I hate most fragrances used in lip products, but I actually like this one,which is a nice vanilla scent. My favorite quality of this product is it's moisturizing abilities. I have even put it on a night before going to bed, just to get the moisturizing this lip gloss provides; in fact I haven't found a lip product that works as well. I have mirage, a nice gold glazed neutral, and a coral shade ( forgot the name) that I didn't really care for.Overall, it's a great conditioning gloss, that I will continue to buy for the inoffensive smell and moisturizing benefits, even if I have to stick with sheer neutral colors.

on 12/20/2011 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My go to color is Rave. I bought some in several other different shades, but I didn't like any of them. Rave is a wonderful color to wear alone or over a lipstick. Not much staying power in these, which is why it gets a neutral rating from me. If they're on sale, try them out. But they're definitely not worth $6.00 a tube. And I highly doubt they're the "best selling lip gloss" as Avon claims it is. I just absolutely love the color on me which is why I buy this again & again.

on 12/19/2011 4:03:00 AM

I have Glazewear Dazzle in Pink Radiance G042. The shade is subtle - I'd like to try it in a shade less similar to my actual lips, next time I see it on sale. I don't know if I'd pay full price for it - maybe because I'm just super cheap, lol - but because it has nice lasting power and doesn't feather and migrate much like so many glosses do on my lips, and it requires only a quick reapplication every few hours, I like it well enough to wear somewhat often.

on 2/25/2011 12:03:00 AM

Quick and easy to use, not sticky, lots of great colors, color doesn't last and I find I am doing lots of touch ups but I still love them.