Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by age: 44-55
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

4.2

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the way this lip gloss feels and it stays on without being sticky!

on 10/13/2008 2:55:00 AM

Best lip gloss I've ever used. It's very moisturizing, and feels very nice (not sticky at all). It lasts longer than any of the other lip glosses I have tried. I am so surprised of the quality of this lip gloss for the price. I bought it on sale for $1.99. I only bought two shades, but if I knew I was going to like it this much, I would have bought 10 of them.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I purchased the Glazewear Extreme in Charmed rose and Classic Nude.
Charmed rose is much brighter than shown almost a raspberry pink. It wasn't as glossy as regular glazewear.

Classic Nude was more of a whiteish taupe color. Not at all flattering..

I will not buy any of the Extremes again for one major factor. This stuff burns my lips! Not a problem that I had with the regular ones.

on 8/2/2008 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love Glazewear. I think it out performs alot of high priced glosses. Most of the colors are good.

on 8/28/2007 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

awesome lipgloss, its the only one i wear. long-wearing and not too glossy. price is right at $3 when on sale. lots of great colours, i wear Peach Fizz, Island Glow, Sunrise, all are great. i am fair w/blue eyes and slight pink flushing so i stick w/peach or warm shades. again, its the only lipgloss i wear and i always get compliments.

on 10/24/2006 10:12:00 PM

I love these glosses too. They have body and staying power and are opaque enough to give a good colour to the lips - and non-sticky. It's never messy and the wand and boxy shaped tube are totally easy to work with - you get precise application and coverage so you can whip this one out without a mirror.

I have this in a colour that I can't remember - and they probably don't have it anymore - too bad because I adore it. Probably the 'feature' colour in the brochure at the time - a mauvey-rose colour - it looks so sexy on. The colour is rich and has interesting depth and is the perfect shade. Plus it's lasted so long I'm worried! I'm looking forward to trying other colours, perhaps in the mini size - although they are very inexpensive so splurge on the large.

I just bought Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick and have been only so-so impressed (for $18)...then I happened to put on my mauvey glazewear and was delighted at how it looked when I glanced in the mirror I had to stop and admire how nice it look - for a minute there I thought it was my new expensive Clinique colour!! Then I realized - nope - it's my good, realiable glazewear fav....could have bought 4 glazewear for one Black Honey....!

on 8/14/2006 8:52:00 AM

I like the colour selection, unfortunately not fussy on the formulation. They do not stay put, nor last long on me. I am now paying 5X the cost for Lancome Juicy Tubes but for me the investment is worthwhile. Having said that, I still buy these for my daughter and her friends as stocking stuffers. I happen to be one in the minority who love their lipgloss sticky.

on 3/29/2006 1:08:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this in Rosebud, an absolutely gorgeous color, a few years ago. HATED the formulation--it slipped, slid, and managed to collect in the most interesting patterns on my lips. I heard that Avon reformulated this recently, and bought Rosebud again. Same gorgeous color, same awful formulation. I give up.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

LOVELY, smooth, long-lasting, fragrant shining lip colors and topcoats! Not Vaseline-ish, these have body. Get an Avon Glimmerstick lip liner in Clear: outline and fill your lips, then apply a Glazewear color . . . you'll feel so pretty, you'll smile differently!!! The price and shades are incredible...TREAT YOURSELF!!! B.xoxo

on 6/17/2004 10:18:00 AM

Best lipgloss I've come across, and you can't beat the price. You get a good amount of product, good coverage, and some glossy shine. And as long as you screw on the top till it CLICKS, the tube stays shut (I heard some people had trouble with the tube leaking product). Color selection is good, with a fair number of sheer and neutral shades. And Avon hasn't tested on animals since I believe the mid-1980's so its an animal friendly company. Overall Avon products aren't that good, but they really did something right with the Glazewear.