Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by age: 30-35
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

These lip glosses are actually pretty good. I say actually because I assumed they wouldn't. Not because I didn't have faith in avon but because they are only 2 dollars. I tried a darker berry color and the clear. I liked both.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love a good lip gloss....what I don't like is sticky goopy ones that lack colour or shine....also I hate those glosses with glitter in them....I'm 34 so bit old for tinkabell lips!
Tried a few lip glosses. ...not found one I loved...til now.
avon ultimate glazewear lip gloss. ...amazing....full of colour...smooth...non sticky and a glass shine ....and they last a while too unless your eating or drinking of course. ..but what lip gloss does last through a meal and wine.
I got pure poppy and pink watermelon....the watermelon is my favourite. ...a nice pinky colour thats not too bright for someone my age.
Doesn't dry out your lips either....and at a great price you can't go wrong with an avon lip glaze....
I got two of ebay for around £2.00 each....so very pleased....I'll be buying them in all shades I like because they're great.....
10/10.....perfect!

I’ve used this gloss on a daily basis for a few years now. It’s a good, super-affordable gloss. It is never sticky, and I like that it is scent-free and flavour-free. Also, I personally find it to be moisturizing. There are few cons though: No SPF, and the packaging looks cheap. (When it is brand new, it looks OK, but the shiny writing on the tube wears off very quickly, and the glossy black plastic top also looses its shine very quickly, and becomes all scratched.) I must say however that it has never leaked. Perhaps I should look for a different gloss with an SPF and more luxurious packaging, but when I see this on sale for three bucks, I can never resist re-ordering it! It is such a good deal.

on 8/22/2012 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these glosses and the price can't be beat since I got them on sale for about 3 bucks. They are very moisturizing and last a while too. They aren't sticky and I prefer these to all the HE ones I've tried.

on 6/15/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are decent, especially for the price. I paid $2.49 each. So I got all of them. They are not particularly shiny, moisturizing, or long lasting, so that's why I say they are decent, and nothing more. UPDATE: Better than I originally thought. They do last slightly longer than I thought and they are also slightly more moisturizing that I originally thought.

on 3/8/2012 2:06:00 PM

Bought these 5/1.00. Great Deal! Excited to get some mopre glazewaer! Several Years I bought one I would have rated a 4/5 The four I received are cheaply made, the wand is actually hard with no cushion. Dissapointed, I used to Love these. Avon has gone cheap.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

i have tried lots of glazewear colours and im not liking this product...its not the worst but i dont find it that shiny...i dont like the applicator...its more of a liquid lipstick which is fine but i was expecting a lipgloss...the glazewear lipsticks are way more shiny but i mean its cheap enough

on 9/6/2010 5:51:00 PM

Best lipglosses for the price. I have just about every shade. Tickled pink is a favorite pinky/gold for my fair skin. I also have Mirage, Iced Pink, Berry Cool(my fav but they disc it!), Rave, Intense Plum, Peach Fizz(they disc this one too!), and Darling Pink.
I'm anxious to try some new fall colors!

on 9/6/2010 4:06:00 AM

I have just found this product and I love the way it feels on my lips. Smooth and not sticky. I brought the shine type gloss it and it gives more of a lovely sheen rather than in your face shine. Will buy it again the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

EDIT:
Glazewear has been reformulated again and is no longer available! The new replacement is called "Ultra Glazewear" and is reviewed elsewhere. The new Ultras have the preservative Tocopherol Acetate which dries out my lips severely and makes them peel. I will be snapping up these old Glazewears on ebay ect as they were super moisturising for me but will NOT purchase any more of the new Ultras.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
Glazewear has been reformulated with a new color range and is now fragrance free (was light vanilla like MAC), while retaining that nice smooth, non-sticky feel we loved the formula for. Most are sheer but the Intense range shows up almost like a liquid lipstick. It comes in three formulas:

“GLAZEWEAR SHINE” is like the original Glazewear, giving lips moist juicy color with sheer to medium coverage. Shades include Darling Pink, Tickled Pink, Iced Pink (frosty light pink), Mauve Movement, Island glow (dark gold). There is also a Clear SPF15 and some rarer "Duo Reflects" (love) that I'd place in this category.

“GLAZEWEAR INTENSE” has medium to full coverage that wears like a liquid lipstick. Cherry Liqueur, Intense Plum and Crimson rate highly with good pigmentation! Other shades are Brown sugar (a shade darker than Island Glow), and Sweet Maple (pale gold-beige).

“GLAZEWEAR SPARKLE” is sheer to medium coverage with lustrous shimmer. Mocha Latte, Mirage (gold), Dazzling Diamond (sheer crystal), Apple Cinnamon, and Rave (Avon sell a matching shimmer nail enamel also called Rave).