Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by age: 25-29
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love it I smell a fregrence weard but goode-yyyy (adds up to glitter to my smile matches my smile well well uhh umm oh-so-perfecto-) sure do and it is um very very very very shinyyyy, and glittery ,long-lasting, and moistirizing, black cap purple colour lipgloss honey scenetd large cylinder tube doe-foot pplicator spongey brush, summer sheers with glitter in it i like this and all of them I have a collection at least 10+ or 11+ or even more than that I'm an MAC and Avon fan forever, makes my lips smooth purple my favy but all look professionala nd nice and hypoallergenic even celebrities use it that's a suprise like Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet great pros, pink - cincing in second i love. The- cons staying power can be better it stays over and hour as a half-tghick lipgloss, but I use extra-latsing Avon lipstick as a base the colours sure so match ok to bid you a doue

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I use these on top of my lipsticks so idk how it measures up being used alone. I dont remember the shades I bought except Iced Pink. The colors are ok in pigmentation and they last for quite a while. Worth the price to layer on top of lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

These are by far the best lip glosses out there, not only are they smooth on the lips the lasting power is pretty good for a lip gloss, the colors are pigmented, and the shimmery ones are not overly shimmery. I think this beats all chanel, YSL, mac etc lip glosses, and many many other higher end and drugstore lip glosses I've tried. The price is amazing too. I know I sound like I'm exaggerating here but I really feel these are really good. Others have even stated that chanel and Mac and other highend lipglosses are all the same the difference is in the price. Because of the hype I've tried some and I wasnt blown away, cuz I felt it was similar to drugstore.
When I was told about these I was skeptical because I've tried so many and none have been comfortable on my lips, they were either too sticky, or too slippery like vaseline. But this is perfect, they arent sticky at all, and they arent so thin either. The packageing is like all other lipglosses. The quality is nice, I would definitly buy again, although it would take me a while to get through the stash I have right now. Also the darker colors could be worn on its own even. I generally wear all the colors on their own as the pigmentation for me is just right.
For those of you who want color and want to be able to wear it on its own and still have the pigmentation of a lipstick get the intense ones, they are truly amazing!

on 1/23/2011 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I absolutely love glazewear. Crimson is my favorite color. My only qualm with this product is that when you pull out the wand there isn't anything to really pull of the excess lip gloss. other than that I'm in love!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really wish Avon would lose the wand and get a blush applicator for this, but overall this is good lipgloss.

I have owned quite a few of these since Avon reps have always been around. I usually buy them on sale or when they accompany a 'makeup set'.

I have owned clear, Brown Sugar, Intense Plum, Island Glow.... I will try others.

THEY ARE $$$$$$$$2.49 RIGHT NOW. Lowest Price.

on 6/3/2010 1:56:00 AM

I lovelovelove Glazewear lipgloss! Avon says it's the #1 selling lipgloss in America and I believe it. Great quality product at amazingly affordable price.

on 4/9/2010 7:41:00 PM

I'm an Avon rep so I have these in just about every single color they've come out with in the last 5 years. They go on thick, give a nice color, and stay for a good amount of time. At full price they are reasonable for a good gloss, but they go on sale ALL the time making them dirt cheap! Sale price is usually around $2. You can't get a better lip gloss for that price. I also like how there is a good range of colors as well as finishes.

My favorites : Chocolate Fling-natural med brown w slight shine. It gives semi full coverage like a lipstick. Wears for a long time. Peach Fizz-Sheer peach w some shimmer and shine. Iced Pink- sheer baby pink w frost. Buttered Rum- a berry/plum color.

The shimmer or glittery ones are SOO sticky! I tried them once and never again. Gross! I prefer the "intense" formulas. They go on like a lipstick with out the heaviness and they dont come off on cups.

on 12/7/2009 1:38:00 AM

I must say I bought a few of these (dazzling diamonds, rave, and classic nude) only because they were on sale; otherwise, I would have only chose one. I do like them: they are NOT sticky, which is great and the ones with sparkle are gorgeous! It is alot of sparkle tho, so if you are just looking for a hint of it, this isn't for you! The pigments are pretty good too, although I thought rave was a bit of a different color online/catalog. (I thought it would have more brown to it and it's actually more red.) The cons: the applicator is too small and also the tube wipes off too much product when removing the applicator, so I usually have to apply like 3-4 times to get the right amount of gloss. I'm not totally sure I'd buy this again, I'd say "maybe".

I think the new Glazewear formula might be a little stickier than the old one. My new tube, however, has given me applications lasting up to 4-5 hours. This means it's great to wear to work, because touch-ups are minimal. All-in-all I really like the new formula. I don't mind a little stickiness if it means long-wearing.