Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 2/15/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love these they moisturize my lips

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Pros
Nice colors
Glaze

Now for the Cons ...lol
I work for a rep at an avon store...we sell these and I purchased one for myself. I noticed a tingling/burning feeling when I applied it. WTF. Whatever chemicals that are used in it do not agree with my lips for the first few minutes after application. A customer came in returning it with the same problem. Second con is that it really has no lasting power as others have said. After licking your lip, eating. drinking, etc. you must reapply. It is nice for cuteness for a good ten minutes or so but as a seller of this product I would NOT recommend women buying it in hopes of great quality.

on 1/2/2012 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have so many of these that i cant keep count anymore. i've got enough to last me a while. i like the texture, not too thin but not gloppy and too thick either. Taste is just fine, not gross or disgusting, and i like that there are some colors i can wear by themselves, considering that i have pretty purple pigmented lips. goody goody

on 12/19/2011 4:03:00 AM

I have Glazewear Dazzle in Pink Radiance G042. The shade is subtle - I'd like to try it in a shade less similar to my actual lips, next time I see it on sale. I don't know if I'd pay full price for it - maybe because I'm just super cheap, lol - but because it has nice lasting power and doesn't feather and migrate much like so many glosses do on my lips, and it requires only a quick reapplication every few hours, I like it well enough to wear somewhat often.

on 5/16/2011 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

What is every one talking about?! This gloss is very plain. Its not sticky, but its not the creamiest gloss either. It almost feels grainy, its not thick but its a little on the thin side I had to keep dipping my wand in the tube, lasting power isnt great, the colors have decent payoff. Its cheaper glosses out there that are better and give you more product avon only gives you .15 oz.

on 2/16/2011 9:33:00 PM

Maybe i'm choosing the wrong colors but they don't look flattering on me and they smell horrible. The packaging is okay... I will not repurchase...

on 2/16/2011 9:28:00 PM

Wow what a great lip gloss! This is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I usually have to put on lip balm and then gloss, but this acts as both. The colors are great too, and they are usually always on sale :)

on 9/29/2010 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

not really a lip gloss lip stick person.. if it wears off i always forget to reply so i usually dont bother. but with soo many good reviews i was like might as well try this. i bought 3 colors. the intense and shine..cuz im not into sparkly stuff.. well they are so small way smaller then i expected. and dont come completely full. The colors are nice and pretty true to color from book and website. But it apply harsh you really got to work at it to get the perfect lips.. overall for the price its a good price

on 6/12/2010 10:10:00 PM

I like this gloss, esp. for the price. The colours are usually brighter than you think they will be...such as tickled pink and mauve movement. I think all the shades have some amount of glitter, but I prefer not to have glitter or shimmer in my lip gloss and these don't have too much glitter for me.

They aren't sticky and they last an average length of time. If I don't want to reapply my gloss for a while then I would choose another gloss over this one.

on 1/17/2010 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

my mom used to give me these all the time so i dont have to go buying them haha but works good and all but hasnt become one of my regular lippies.