Avon Glazewear (all)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Avon Glazewear (all)
Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)Glazewear (all)

3.7

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love glazewear! These lipglosses are nothing special but their such good ones! They come in so many different colors. I got 2 in darling pink and tickled pink. Their such cute, decent glosses. I would totally buy this again.

on 6/10/2012 9:13:00 PM

I bought the Glazewear Dazzle in Pink Radiance, which I no longer see on their website. I cannot remember is the product was discontinued or if I bought it from the Demo Book and it is just not on the website yet. I'm thinking discontinued. If you can get your hands on this product though, it is wonderful! The gloss isn't overly shiny, but makes your lips look plump and healthy. The gloss isn't exactly goopy, but is the slightest bit thick. The wand is wonderful and has been durable so far, and always gives me the perfect amount of product. The gloss lasts a moderate amount of time, and has lasted me a couple of months so far.

I have a Summer Sheers lip gloss in Sheer Royalty. It is a gorgeous, sparkly lavender purple but is mostly clear. I love this shade!! It looks stunning in the packaging and is just like most other Avon lipglosses with consistency (kinda sticky but a good thickness). My favorite part: it smells and tastes like fresh cucumber!! These can be found in the $1 bin of any Avon stand.

These are the best lip glosses I have ever worn! Some of them have a slick vanilla scent, which is rather pleasant to smell. I own almost all of them: Darling Pink, Iced Pink, Mirage, Rave, Crimson, Cherry Liqeur, Intense Plum, Brown Sugar, Sweet Maple, and I'm hoping to get the rest! These are light and NON-STICKY (thank goodness!) and unlike other AVON products, the brochure seriously understates their quality. The Shine group provide the perfect amount of shine without being too over the top and with the perfect amount of tint. Darling Pink is my favorite Shine lip gloss so far. As for Sparkle, my favorite would have to be Rave. It's Shine's flamboyant cousin! Perfect for a top layer above a satin lipstick and just when you want to your lips to stand out (like say, a performance, party, etc.). I've worn them for my concerts and it's just performer-quality! As for Intense, my favorite would have to be either Cherry Liquer or Intense Plum. Intense also is my favorite category, it's one of the few lip glosses that actually provide the color they show. The most intense lip glosses I have ever tried and not as harsh as lipstick. Clearly, one of the best of AVON yet!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are my fav lip glosses!!Pretty colors,good staying power and very comfortable:)

I got GW INTENSE in Crimson, for christmas and I LOVE IT. It's not sticky, the applicator is better than my ancient Iced Pink, and it's really pigmented (shows up so intensly on my pale skin :))
I am rreally pleased with this product and can't wait to try other colours.
The price was a bit more than I would usually pay for a gloss but I don't use these EVERYDAY.
Definitly repurchasing!

I bought this in rave. It's kinda sheer(not too bad) & very glittery. It's okay. I just don't like how small it is! Not worth the price in my opinion, unless you buy it on sale.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love the smell of these lip glosses. I don't have much to say except it a pretty good lipgloss but it does make your lips look like theres lines on it and settles into them.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

i found this in my moms makeup bag..i love it..i have it in muave movement and its the best it makes my reddish lips look like a soft pink that fits my skintone.for other people..to each is own.and it doesnt smell at least to me i would buy this again

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

My mom used to get these for me (I am a lipgloss ADDICT) and they were so smooth, creamy, GREAT color, lasted well, and had such a great smell. My favorite lipgloss ever. They have many shades that are universally flattering, and they lasted me so long!