JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Other
JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

4.5

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower\Leaf\Stem Extract (1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Biotin, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcool (1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this! I was a little unsure about buying this but I'm so glad I did. I have fine thin hair so I was didn't know if it'd actually do anything for my hair but I can definitely tell a difference and so can others! I've gotten so many compliments that my hair looks thicker and has more life. I highly recommend this!

EDIT: I got my hair dyed and cut yesterday and my hair dresser immediately asked me what I did to my hair because it looks so much fuller. He was actually impressed! I really recommend this!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

After finding out the Paves line was DC'd at Walgreens, I found this - and decided to give it a whirl. I got home, and then read the reviews - which kind of made me leary to use it, but I did anyway. I have LOTS of fine hair - and it always dries with icky porous looking ends (when I air dry). I used this, expecting a "coating" like the other reviewers stated, but I have yet to feel a coating or a film on my hair from using this. I don't use a lot of products afterwards, just blowdry with a big brush and go. My hair feels soft, not greasy/dirty, and lays nice. I hope it continues like this!