JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

3.0

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower\Leaf\Stem Extract (1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Biotin, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcool (1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you want to have ugly oil slick stringy hair this product is for you! Does not work for straight hair. Worst shampoo ive ever tried, it did not clean my hair at all and made my scalp oily and flaky. Not to mention it made my back very itchy. If you wanna look ugly and have the worst hair day and repel everyone this is a perfect product that can achieve that for you! :)

Do you want full, shiny, voluminous, healthy hair? Then don't touch this, ever. Super harsh but doesn't even get your scalp clean yet also causes dandruff when you've never had dandruff before. Terrible.

on 7/30/2016 7:21:00 PM

I love this shampoo, gives my hair a lot of volume.

on 2/8/2016 7:57:00 PM

I don't mind the smell at all. I think this has been over exaggerated. It is a good shampoo with fewer harsh chemicals. You need very little and it gives great volume. If you have very dry hair you will need to condition as well. If you have very greasy hair then use a shampoo for greasy hair. It is not rocket science! This is a great shampoo for the normal hair that most of us have. One size never fits all. Personally I love it and it suits me.

on 11/24/2015 1:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this on sale at Healthy Planet for 4.99 since I needed a new SLS free shampoo, and read some pretty good reviews on this one. This shampoo is bad all around and even damaged my hair. The smell is what I would describe as "baby medicine", a harsh mix of baby powder smell and some other chemically odor. And the smell doesn't go away, it's stayed in my hair for days and is really overwhelming to my senses. The formula is slippery, yet gummy, and doesn't distribute well in the hair, so it's hard to get an even lather. I have 3a curls and it did nothing for them except drag them down. It also made my hair very frizzy and it looks like there might be some damage. It doesn't necessarily make my hair feel that "clean", but it doesn't leave any residue, it just leaves that horrid smell. I wouldn't recommend, especially if you have curly hair.

on 6/1/2015 5:37:00 PM

I really like this shampoo. When I use it with the Biotin conditioner, it makes my hair really bouncy and full. I have several shampoos and conditioners that I rotate, so I can't speak to what happens if I use this exclusively for months, but so far I've been pleased with the results. My hair seems to like it, it smells very fresh and clean and a plus is that this doesn't make my scalp itch, like so many other shampoos out there.

on 6/23/2014 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is now called Jason Restorative Biotin Pure Natural Shampoo. I bought this along with the matching conditioner during a BOGO sale. Normally this retails for about $6.00 dollars for a 16 oz bottle. I didn't love this shampoo in the shower. First of all, the strange baby powder smell is a little off putting. Second, it left my hair very tangled with a weird gummy texture. (FYI: I have a short pixie cut). It does lather very well and does a decent job of cleaning the hair. Once I slathered on some of the matching conditioner, it felt better, but my hair didn't have the silky feel I was expecting. Once I dried my hair, however, it looked and felt great. It was very soft and much fuller. Although this shampoo ended up doing a good job, I doubt I would buy it again. I vastly prefer Mane 'n Tail Shampoo, which does a better job minus the icky scent. It also runs about $6.00 dollars for a 32 oz bottle. That's more than twice as much product.

on 4/24/2014 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

First of all let me say that I am biased as to the results of this shampoo as this particular one has the most vile fragrance I have ever experienced in anything cosmetic related. I am just baffled as to why something that markets itself as natural would select such a blatantly synthetic and plastic-y fragrance. To me it smelled like a musty wooden attic, with moldy linen, wet plastic chairs and rotting woodboards. It could be that I got a bad batch but I have the feeling that Jason has major issues in the fragrance department as the same day I purchased the shampoo I also tried on their face sunscreen on my hand and let me say it was equally offensive.

Now for the results, if you can get past the scent, all I got was a head full of frizz and oily roots.

Smells fine to me, though others complain of a plasticy smell. Great for dry hair. I can only use it every other day or my hair will be weighed down. Price is high, but sometimes you can find it on sale for same price herbal essence. Worth it in my opinion.

on 3/3/2014 4:53:00 PM

I noticed improvement on the first use! I have very dry, very damaged, previously bleached, full, curly hair that easily loses curl when its damaged. After the first use, my curls were complete, shiny, soft...however, my already full, voluminous hair became a lions mane! I now use the shampoo as a hair mask on my days off, because this product really has improved my hair, but I just don't need the added volume. Excellent product overall.