JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

3.7

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower\Leaf\Stem Extract (1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Biotin, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcool (1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love Jason's Biotin Shampoo. The conditioner is nothing marvelous, but I have used this shampoo off and on for several years.

For a time, I tried only using conditioners, but finally decided I could not stand not to have my hair feel "clean". So, I got out my Jason's Biotin Shampoo again, and started using it.

To date, it is the ONLY shampoo I have used, that leaves my hair where it belongs - on my head, not in the sink or in the drain trap. I have noticed a lot of new hair growth, too.

I had temporarily used RenPure's Cleansing Conditioners, but both fragrances made my hair fall out - a lot! So, I am back to using Jason's shampoo, and experimenting with several different conditioners.

Unlike many others, I love the smell of it!

on 2/22/2013 1:24:00 AM

I ued to use Jason's Biotin shampoo years ago and I loved the stuff to death now it's be tweaked. I might as well wash my hair with oil cause this is absolutely terrible. Weighs hair down to the point your hair looks downright greasy and dirty. WTH!!! Worst poo ever.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I have been using Jason Biotin shampoo & conditioner for several years now - I can't recommend it strongly enough! I love it. I am generally a 'low maintenance' type - using no other hair products (styling stuff etc...) this wonderful product leaves my hair shiny and strong - with volume & swing.
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO