JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

Filtered by age: 44-55
JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

4.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower\Leaf\Stem Extract (1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Biotin, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcool (1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/30/2016 7:21:00 PM

I love this shampoo, gives my hair a lot of volume.

on 2/8/2016 7:57:00 PM

I don't mind the smell at all. I think this has been over exaggerated. It is a good shampoo with fewer harsh chemicals. You need very little and it gives great volume. If you have very dry hair you will need to condition as well. If you have very greasy hair then use a shampoo for greasy hair. It is not rocket science! This is a great shampoo for the normal hair that most of us have. One size never fits all. Personally I love it and it suits me.

on 7/12/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this biotin shampoo! One of the better organic/natural shampoos on the market, in my opinion. Many natural shampoos are simply not moisturizing enough for my hair. I have heavily highlighted hair that can be really dry and this shampoo/conditioner combo leaves my hair silky soft with no nasty residue/build-up. I get this for $6 at my local grocery store and the bottles are huge (can't remember if it is a 16 or 18 oz. bottle), so it's very economical as well! I do not have any issues with this shampoo lathering nicely. I get plenty of suds and my hair feels nice and clean, sans tangles and knots. It does have an herbal scent, but that's better to me any day than a cloying synthetic perfume. Since I had converted to primarily natural products many years ago, I have a lot of issues with synthetic fragrances. The bottle I purchased is the 'New and Improved' version, so I cannot vouch for the older version.

This is the first "natural" shampoo I've used and it has greatly improved the condition of my fine, limp hair. It looks thicker and is shinier after only a few days of use. I color my hair and over the past year it has gotten very dry and splitty from the chemical processing. This shampoo is very gentle and I like the minty fragrance. It removed all the built-up product in my hair without stripping it. Am curious about the matching conditioner so will try that too.