JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

Filtered by age: 19-24
JASÖN extra rich biotin shampoo

3.7

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower\Leaf\Stem Extract (1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Biotin, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcool (1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you want to have ugly oil slick stringy hair this product is for you! Does not work for straight hair. Worst shampoo ive ever tried, it did not clean my hair at all and made my scalp oily and flaky. Not to mention it made my back very itchy. If you wanna look ugly and have the worst hair day and repel everyone this is a perfect product that can achieve that for you! :)

on 8/16/2014 4:33:00 PM

I have a love/hate relationship with this shampoo. I've been using it for over a month and I might not purchase again, I just don't know. :o
I don't mind the smell though.
When I use it in the shower it lathers well for a sulphate free and when I rinse my hair feels clean but not stripped.
I follow this with either Faith in Nature coconut conditioner or Tresemme.
When my hair is dry it leaves my fine limp hair full of volume.
I am in the process of growing out my previously bleached hair. I have about 9 months growth of virgin hair and this hair naturally feels nicer than the bleached hair which can look pretty frizzy on the 1st day of washing with this product. I quite like the look of it at the moment because I'm enjoying the messy trend but it feels pretty dry. However, on day two it feels softer and more manageable. I'm quite torn with this product because my hair LOOKS good, it just doesn't feel that good.
I haven't experienced any more breakage than before, my only worry is when I brush out the tangles. I know my hair's damaged from the bleach but it's not fried and can be pretty silky even though it's bleached.
Overall I think this shampoo is great for someone who doesn't suffer with dry hair and is looking for something volumising.
I have not used the matching conditioner with this.

Smells fine to me, though others complain of a plasticy smell. Great for dry hair. I can only use it every other day or my hair will be weighed down. Price is high, but sometimes you can find it on sale for same price herbal essence. Worth it in my opinion.

on 4/19/2013 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I used to use this years ago and loved it. I haven't been able to find it since 2009 so I'm doing a review for the old formula. It had an awesome mint scent to it that stuck with my hair the entire day. I used to use it daily because I ran 2-3 hour track practices in hot weather. My hairdresser was always amazed that I never had split ends after 6 months of no cuts. Honestly, only reason I ever went in to get my hair cut was because the style had grown out. My hair grew incredibly fast. Ever 1yr 4 months I gave 8 inches to cancer. We have hard water in my area and I never had residue left in my hair. I used Giovanni mousse at that time and it was always easy to shampoo out of my hair with this. I was also able to wear my hair naturally wavy without help from any product or hair appliance (I used mousse only when I wanted it super curly). When I switched over to commercial shampoo with sulfates in it again my hair went insanely frizzy. I personally loved this stuff but it looks like the formula has changed and it is no longer available in my area so I guess that's a blessing in disguise. I now use Green Beaver Cranberry Delight shampoo+conditioner and so far am loving that it gives me the same tingly mint feeling that this shampoo did. I gave it a 4 instead of 5 because the formula changed and I did find that I had to wash my hair daily with this.

on 3/6/2013 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

For being SLS free, this shampoo has a wonderful lather. It also helped stop me from shedding so much.

on 10/6/2010 3:17:00 PM

This is a great shampoo. It smells nice and cleans hair very well. My hair feels softer after using this, naturally soft, not silicone soft. This is not really supposed to lather, so don't worry when it doesn't -- it's still cleaning your hair. Overall a really nice natural shampoo, I will definitely repurchase and try all the other kinds as well.

on 7/23/2010 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Last year, a was loosing hair clumps at a time and my fair was feeling very thin and sparse. I had probably lost 1/3 of my volume over the course of 4 months. I researched ways to help and found that biotin was great for hair health. On top of taking a biotin vitamin supplement, I started using this shampoo. Fast forward about a year later, and my hair is now thick like it used to be. I have stopped the vitamin supplements but continue to use this shampoo.

When I first started using this I my hair kept coming out greasy after showering, and since there aren't sulfates it wasnt creating a sudsy lather like I was used to. I found that if I had just read the bottle I would have avoided this. The bottle recommends that you do a light shampooing at first and then follow it up with a second shampooing. Once I started doing this method, my hair felt squeaky clean!

The smell is nice and refreshing, I find it helps wake me up in the morning :)

on 5/18/2010 2:28:00 AM

I have to say, I really like this shampoo. I have read that a lot of people complained about lather and soap, but you have to realize that this is a sulfate free shampoo, meaning you aren't going to get those ultra suds like you would from other brands.

I can get it right in my grocery store and its one of the few sulfate free shampoos I can get in my area. Not a terrible price at $7.99

I have naturally curly, thick hair which gets brittle with harsh shampoos. This shampoo has left my hair very soft and bouncy.

On a side note, my boyfriend (and avid suave user) recently developed a severely itchy scalp. It looked as if he had a red rash on his head. I purchased this shampoo for him because of the marigold (natural itch reliever) and within 2 days his scalp was back to normal. It has even helped his mild dandruff.

I am very happy with this shampoo. I have also tried their tea tree shampoo, but I prefer this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this! I was a little unsure about buying this but I'm so glad I did. I have fine thin hair so I was didn't know if it'd actually do anything for my hair but I can definitely tell a difference and so can others! I've gotten so many compliments that my hair looks thicker and has more life. I highly recommend this!

EDIT: I got my hair dyed and cut yesterday and my hair dresser immediately asked me what I did to my hair because it looks so much fuller. He was actually impressed! I really recommend this!

Not a bad shampoo, but it never got my hair super clean. I don't except my hair to be dry and squeaky after I wash it, but I expect it to be cleaner than this got it--and I always washed twice in a row like the instructions said.

It did keep my color nice, thought, and I think it helped strengthen my hair.

Popular Shampoos