Totally Juicy Apple Deep Pore Peel-Off Masque

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/27/2006 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i like this masque lots! love how it smells, and it's good for clearing the dirt in my pores cos it's a peel-off type of masque. it also has witch hazel and tea tree extract, which is good for my oily skin. and it's reasonably-priced. but i hate the packaging. the tube started to crack all over the place and the masque started to spill out of the tube. irritating. i had to move it into another container. would have given it 4 lippies if not for the container.

I didn't buy this to shrink my pores/clear up blemishes, because I knew it would do jack sh*t for them. It doesnt tingle, and when I first used this, it hurt so bad. You get used to it though. I use this when I am bored or whatever, because it is kind of fun to use. Would I buy again? Hell no. Also, I found this very annoying. As soon as you open up the cap, it pretty much leaks out. The consistancy is suppppperr runny & watery. I would say buy this if you just want to have fun, but don't buy this if you want to shrink pores, or whatever.

When I read the terrible reviews for this product I was pretty surprised. Maybe I just have really tough skin, but when applied properly in a thick even layer, and let dry completely, removing the mask doesn't hurt that much. Besides, it's the only peel-off mask I can find at a resonable price. In fact it is the only peel off mask I can find in drugstores. It smells kind of bad though.

on 6/5/2005 12:56:00 PM

Crap. Total crap. I am a person who always uses something till the bottle is empty, even if hate it. But with this product, no. There is still 3/4 in it and I am NOT using it anymore. Stupid painful mask. DON'T BUY THIS A WASTE OF MONEY!

on 6/28/2004 3:54:00 PM

Well, from the past reviews, I thought that this would stick to your skin very good and pell off all the impurities... it doesn't. But it is still a good skin softening mask, it made my skin very soft. And another plus, my pores did look smaller, but it wasn't permanent or anything.

The nicest thing I can say about this is that it's more gentle than the totally juice grapefruit peel-off masque. It forms a thinner layer and is easier to remove, but mind you, it's still a pain, and it does nothing for my skin. The only thing I like is the peeling, which is entertaining in that weird way peeling a sunburn is. Yes, my face feels clean afterward, but really it's about the same effect as using an alcohol toner. It takes about half an hour or more to completely dry and then it's hard to get off completely. I always end up with bits in my hair and eyebrows. It's also hard on your skin if you have peach fuzz for it to get stuck to.

on 11/24/2003 2:26:00 AM

The price was great-I found it at Big Lots for $1.99. Well let me tell you it literally stuck to every bit of peach fuzz on my face ripping it off, I only got about 25% off before I couldn't stand it anymore and opted to just wash the rest off. The water and cleanser just seemed to turn it into a gummy mess, it took over 6 minutes of scrubbing to get it all off and I think there's still some there lol. I had heard the Grapefruit Mask is the same way. Pass on this one.

on 9/24/2003 9:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this at Big Lots for $1.99. Then I came here and saw the horrid reviews and thought about returning it. But then I decided to try it anyway, and I think it's an okay product. It dried really quickly and made my face really tight which was cool :P It was easy to apply and peel off. It made the pores on my cheeks look smaller which was what I was hoping for. I didn't have any problems with it! I'll probably buy it again if I can get it at the same price. Next time I goto Big Lots I'm going to try the scrubs!

Well, putting it on makes my eyes burn because of the chemical smell. It does "tingle" a bit when putting it on. Very fun to peel off. Leaves my face a bit too dry. Would not re-purchase again.

on 3/2/2004 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was fun to use, there was a tingling feeling on application. Dries quickly too. But did nothing much for my skin, not to mention pores!