Advanced Skin Technology Green Cream by AST

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Advanced Skin Technology Green Cream by AST

3.3

D.I. water, ethanol, glycerine, aloe vera gel,octyldodecanol, retinol & polysorbate 20, cucumber extract, butylene glycol, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, tocopheryl, acrylates/C10-C30 crosspolymer, tea-carbomer, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, methylparaben, disodium edta, may contain FD&C yellow 5, red 40, blue 1

on 12/10/2007 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really had high hopes for this product. Nut, unfortunately I got increased redness and irritation with this product.

I used the both Level 6 &9 strengths (at different times of course). And, my skin became much drier and more sensitive. And, there is a noticeable ethanol smell to Green Cream. Of which, I came to feel very nervous about.

on 9/1/2005 11:33:00 PM

i dont usually muster up the effort to review products, but RAVE for GC. its fairly expensive, $40 a bottle, and i'd use it up in a few months, but it's very worth it. in less than 2 months, i've seen radical results- fewer breakouts, cleared acne scars, faded broken capillaries, and faded discolorations, among other things. although you might have to endure a good amount of purging, flaking, irritation, wrinkling, it's very worth it. i like this because you can actually tell you're getting results, instead of using a product that you have no idea if it's working or not. i see my skin being pulled tighter, i see my skin tone improve almost overnight, etc. just try it! if you're skin isn't super super sensitive, it's totally worth the minor short term annoyances and get great skin in the long run.

on 2/25/2005 1:39:00 PM

I love the Green Cream. It has been a skin savior for me. My skin never had problems...not many breakouts or skin issues...but before I started using the Green Cream I had started getting this layer of dead skin that I couldn't get rid of no matter how much I scrubbed ! I used moisturizers and scrubbed daily...and still I was always dry and flaking and had this FILM of yuck on my skin. Finally I tried a sample of the Green Cream (www.lindasy.com) and I was AMAZED. First of all let me tell you...this made me peel ! I was like a snake changing skins every time I used it. It wasn't the red, angry, itchy, flaking sorta peeling...it was just soft, gentle, yucky skin rolling off sorta peeling. And all that filmy YUCK came off ! YAY !

Now there are many rules to using this when you first start out...so please read the instructions and start out slow...no point in over-doing it right off the bat. Make sure your skin is clean and dry (wait 20 minutes after washing your face) then apply the Green Cream and wait 30-45 minutes for it to sink in...then use a moisturizer only if you feel you need it. STAY AWAY from the lips...caused me and a friend cold sores when we got it on our lips by accident. And I wouldn't suggest using it on your eye area either. USE SPF ! That's very important !

Instructions say you need to build up to using this daily...some of us CAN'T (me). My skin is too sensitive to retinol for me to use this daily...I stick with 2 times a week. 2 times a week and I get to keep my skin film/yuck free...softer...flake free...and more moisturized.

This product might not be for everyone...so in the end I say...try it before you buy it. The bottle lasts over 6 months but that's with my 2 times a week use...if you use it more often it might not last as long. The packaging is airtight and the bottle is not see through and that's to keep the product from losing its "power".

Does it help with wrinkles ? I don't know. I am 32 and look 26 but I think that's all in thanks to my genetics...so I don't have wrinkles yet...but I am hoping by using this and a good moisturizer I might never have to worry about it ! :) continued >>

on 11/9/2003 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i thought this was working for awhile. ended up making my dark spots even darker. i don't react well to retinol. my sister had great results though. buy from
www.lindasy.com