Advanced Skin Technology Green Cream by AST

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Advanced Skin Technology Green Cream by AST

4.3

D.I. water, ethanol, glycerine, aloe vera gel,octyldodecanol, retinol & polysorbate 20, cucumber extract, butylene glycol, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, tocopheryl, acrylates/C10-C30 crosspolymer, tea-carbomer, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, methylparaben, disodium edta, may contain FD&C yellow 5, red 40, blue 1

I have been using Green Cream for about 15 years. My cosmetologist recommended it. I know this works. I started with level 3 and now using level 9. I had peeling when I first started using and was very happy about it. It meant it was actually working. You can add a moisturizer when applying it if you have any irritation. Everyone’s skin is different and it may take some trial and error on how often you should use it.
I hard to stay out of the sun or wear an SPF hat. However I still get brown spots on my cheeks during the spring and summer. This absolutely gets rid of brown spots.

I wish I had photos. They completely go away. It evens out my skin tone so I feel it’s ok if I go without makeup. I am in my mid 60s and everyone tells me I look like I’m in my 40’s. I do not have a lot of wrinkles. I have no doubt Green Cream is keeping me looking younger.

I like that it is not advertised so it can keep the cost down. The container it comes in is airtight and the pump allows you to get as much or as little as you need. The cream goes on smoothly. I am so grateful I was told about it and recommend it to everyone that mentions my skin or asks me what I use.
I rely on reviews when I’m researching anything. And I often worry if any of the 5 star reviews are phony.
I would give this 10 stars if I could. The container lasts a long time. You will see noticeable results long before to need to reorder. Give it a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product (level 9) for months and haven't noticed any major difference in my skin.

on 10/26/2011 2:25:00 PM

First let me say that I am a very strong believer in OTC Retinol products used in the PM and Vitamin C serums used in the AM. This combination does work, not overnight, but after 30-60 days you will begin to see a difference!!!! [depending of course on how much sun damage your skin has].

I began using OTC Retinol's about 4 years ago, starting with AfirmX cream, and this product is excellent! I began with Afirm's 1X moving to 2X and finally to the 3X [strongest] over a period of months. I did have to return to the 2X after a few weeks of using 3X as it was too strong for my fairly sensitive skin.

Then at the beginning of 2011, I discovered Green Cream. Again I started with the lowest dosage [Level 3] and progressed to Level 6 [ tried a sample size of the Level 9 but it was like Afirms 3X, just too strong for my skin] so I stayed with Level 6 which is equivalent in strength to Afirm's "too strong for me" 3X cream. After doing some research, I discovered that the reason my skin would tolerate GC's Level 6 but not Afirm's 3X was that the Green Cream is formulated so that those of us with fairly sensitive skin can use a stronger dosage without the ugly flaky side affects found with using stronger levels Retinols. It is for this reason only that I switched from Afirm to GC and why I stay with the GC. Both are great products.

If you have never used a Retinol product I would encourage you to begin with the lowest level and if that is tolerated well then advance to the next level. Please don't "jump" into the strongest level of either of these Retinol products in the beginning, do play it safe!

on 4/5/2005 1:47:00 PM

GREAT stuff! I never though I would love something as much as I do, but it's fantastic! I'm only 19 and use this to take care of my acne and red spots, but my skin is SO much firmer and brighter-looking! I'm told nearly daily that my skin looks great and has a glow to it. I totally recomend at least getting a sample to rty it, you will not regret it! I did experience mild flaking when I first started using it, but that was taken care of with a good moisturizer.