3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I was so excited to see they still made this! I wore this years ago and don't know why I stopped..like others said, just a super flattering color that goes with most eyeshadows...I really like Wet N wild glosses and this is one of my favorites.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

2 years ago

Love this lip gloss!!! Bronze berry is perfect...nude family with some brown! Good quality...! I use over lip medex (blue tub). Excellent for price! Love!

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3 years ago

Holy Pigmentation Batman!! This gloss goes on more opaque than most lipsticks. If it weren't such a pretty color, obviously that would be a bad thing, but this is maybe the only nude WnW lip product that actually flatters me. The color is adequately described as "Bronze Berry" because it rather uniquely looks slightly brown/nude and also somewhat rosy with, as others have noted a golden metallic sheen finish. It is shiny, it is packed with color, it is rather frosty and therefore this will not be well-received by everyone despite the amazing price. I purchased this because the lighter WnW glosses looked super frosty and unwearable, and I'm not a regular wearer of colors darker than this, so this is the only shade that caught my eye. WnW is heavily populated with a ton of cool-toned lip products, which make me look dead, and their warmer ones turn orange on me, so this is a happy medium if you are looking for a neutral lipgloss that has a little something extra. And by extra I mean, of course, the hint of frostiness that WnW is known for in their lipglosses/sticks. This formula is pretty freaking awesome, if not super long-wearing (it's a gloss, so I'm not going in with the expectation that this is going to last through a cup of coffee). It is smooth, creamy, moisturizing, very pigmented but EVEN. Really not sticky, which is both a blessing (feels great on the lips) and a curse (as mentioned, not long wearing). So impressed am I with the texture and feel of this gloss, that I really wish WnW would bust out with more colors and add in some more everyday wearable lipglosses that aren't either super pale or super bright/dark. This is about $2, so it goes without saying you're getting quality that is disproportionate to the price, if this is indeed "your color". This shade seems to be frequently sold out at many drugstores, leaving only that ice pink one we've all tried in high school, and the cool toned bronze one, behind to choose from. It's been a while since I've owned those, but as I recall, neither of those colors floated my boat. This one, however, is a keeper. I found mine at a well-stocked Rite Aid.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

4 years ago

This got such good reviews and the color looked so pretty in the tube...but it's just too frosty for me. A little shimmer is fine, but this is very metallic. I love the price tag and the staying power, but this color just isn't a fave.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

This gloss has more pigmentation then many others I have tried from more expensive brands. The color is almost like a bronze-brown and looks a little "foiled". It reminds me of the brown gloss we all wore in the 90's....not sure if that is a good or bad thing...

About reviewer (980 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Hard to decide just which is my fave MegaLast l/g as they are all so good!! I think Bronze Berry had edged out the competition as my fave. It is a bit on the beigey side which is my thing & not too pink.... Pretty frosty color that seems to suit almost any occasion from no makeup except mascara to a full on face w smokey eye. Just perfect. Can I give it 6 lippies lol I think this is my fave low end gloss. Please never d/c this gloss like my beloved fave WnW Mocha Bean lipstick!!!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

I love this stuff. I have to purposefully stop myself from wearing Bronze Berry or else I'd use it as my lip color every single day. Sounds wierd, but it really is a compliment. On me, Bronze Berry is a very flattering shade. Adds just a hint of "berry" coloring with some sparkle/frost, It is really neutral enough to go with most all of my eye shadows. This is my second tube. My only con is that in this second tube there is so much product that when I put the wand back in after application, some of the product squishes up over the top. Love this stuff. So moisturizing and long-lasting. I was previously hooked on Strawberry Ice. I want to buy ALL of the Mega Slicks just to try them out.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I love this stuff! I have been using it for atleast 15 years. My lips stay chapped and this stuff seems to do the trick for me. It's kind of waxy and I think that's what I really like about it. I never leave the house without it.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Fine

fromeyring

8 years ago

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale for $1, and this looked like the prettiest color. I was surprised when I looked it up and found so many reviews here for this particular color. I really really like the color! I've never bought this brand before because I figured it must be crap or too young for me, but I'd buy this again. I'll stick to Colorstay for going out but I like this for knocking around. Great for the price!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

8 years ago

Although I'm not a huge fan of gloss, I bought since they were pigmented. The color is nice, the taste is awful. Maybe to use over a lipstick that is a drier formula or too matte. At least it wasn't very expensive.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

Age56 & Over