Maybelline Lip Express- Fleeting Fawn

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/23/2004 1:20:00 PM

Bought it on a whim (as I normally do!) b/c I don't normally wear a "lipstick"-I am a full on GLOSS GIRL. I like it, though! Nice color for me-very blonde hair and green eyes, fair to medium skin (tan now, actually). I worked well with my makeup palette b/c it's so neutral. If you are looking for big color, stay away from this, but if you are going for the day look, this is for you. REasonably priced, too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Creamy, pretty nude. Goes on easily from the crayon, and has good coverage, while still looking very natural. I agree that it does not have very good staying power, but it is so cheap, I don't mind.

on 11/16/2003 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have olive undertones in my skin and this worked well for me... it also worked well for my mother who has pink undertones. This is great if you are on the go, but it doesn't have very much staying power. I had to reapply fairly often.

Great, creamy formula that works as a soft lipliner, or an all-over color. The shade is a great neutral mauve with a hint of brown in it - I imagine it would work with many different skin tones and lipstick shades.

Popular Lip Liners