3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I have bought this moisturizer over and over again and will continue to do so. I jumped around for a while trying to find a good moisturizer for my super oily skin. This keeps my skin hydrated without making it greasy or waxy, and it doesn't clog my pores up. I'll keep using this as long as they make it.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I really enjoy the entire Peter Thomas Roth line. I find all the products to be high quality, especially this one! I use this daily, usually in the morning time before applying makeup and helps keep my makeup on throughout the day and prevents any dry or flaky skin from forming. During the winter my skin gets painfully dry and this seems to be one of the one products that keeps my stubborn dry skin at bay. This is my third time rebuying this product, I really no have complaints at all.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

5 years ago

recently I suffer a major breakouts (very very terrible even SK-II Essence & Full Coverage concealer won't help), so I try to purchase this acne moisturiser (previously, I wore Sulwhasoo Ginseng and gave me abundance of shine to my face). this is my HOLY GRAIL, although at first some tiny bumps appearing on my face like crazy but afterwards I realise this moisturiser is also an acne treatment! so, NEVER use any treatment after applying the moisturiser (it will broke you out badly because the acne treatment within the moisturiser can't be combined with other acne treatment, especially the dermatologist one). i use this at night (only), after daily foam cleanser, Albion Skin-Conditioner (toner), and SK-II Essence. you will the changes OVERNIGHT! totally worth it especially the packaging is GERM-FREE (no hand scopping).

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

7 years ago

using my 5th bottle, require very little to moisturise my skin and does not make it oily.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

8 years ago

I was looking for a moisturizer that would hydrate and improve my sensitive skin, but that wouldn't clog my pores and work well under foundation. This is a gel cream that ended up feeling a tad waxy + it made my face break out in cystic acne and clogged pores. It's been 5 days and my skin is still a wreck. It didn't do anything but bad and besides that, it's over-priced.

About reviewer (488 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

8 years ago

Sadly this moisturizer was rather anticlimactic. I think overall the idea of it was intriguing with all of the vitamins it contains and very small list of ingredients. I wouldn't go as far to say it is horrible because I wouldn't say that. This would be fabulous for heavily oily skin types which is not the case for me. Even though I am acne prone I need more than an oil free moisturizer to do the job these days. It may have caused me to breakout a little nothing inflamed, just a few clogged pores.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesHazel

1.0

8 years ago

I wanted to love this, I liked the way it felt when I put it on my skin, but ultimately it gave me blackheads even on my check area which is highly usual for me. Im on Retin A I was just experimenting with something new I usually use Shiesdo Cream Gel with zero problems, so I'm dumb for messing that up. I went back to me Shiesdo and the blackheads have cleared up. Returning it.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

8 years ago

This moisturizer provides the right amount of moisture for my combination skin, leaving my face matte and hydrated. However, I'm not a fan of the chamomile fragrance (I prefer fragrance-free products), and even worse, this moisturizer clogged my pores, another reminder that oil free does not necessary mean noncomedogenic. <BR><BR> Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Lactate, Carbomer, Methyl Gluceth-20, Triethanolamine, Panthenol, Micellized Vitamin A, Micellized Vitamin E, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Muccopolysaccharides, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Azulene.

About reviewer (737 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

This is my HG moisturizer. I have congested skin that's oily and senstive to different things. This moisturizer gives my skin a good amount of moisture but doesn't make it oily. Also it doesn't add to my skin's congestion. The packaging is very hygenic and even though its a pump every last drop comes out without you having to take off the top and bang the bottle upside down (I'm sure we've all done that with other lotions lol). I ran out of it and when sephora didn't have it I didn't want to buy another high end brand when I knew I was just going back for the PTR. So in the mean time I used Neutrogena's oil free moisturizer and broke out with cystic bumps all over (I wrote a review on that crap too lol) So basially I will never ever switch from my PTR again as it's the best moisturizer for my sensitive oily skin.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Dark

HairBrunette

3.0
from

8 years ago

I bought this from ebeauty.ca. I believe it was 38 to 42 dollars around there so still quite costly for a moisturizer. Nothing special. Absorbs decently well. Softens skin. Face never feels dry with it. Decent moisturizer but not wowed by it bc my skin has not transformed with 4 weeks of continued use along with the aha/Bha clearing gel from PTR. Can't comment on whether it broke me out or not bc I still had breakouts and I cannot solely attribute it to this moisturizer. I'm sure it's a combo of things but I personally find it too exp for mediocre results.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral