Wet 'n' Wild polish

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/11/2016 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love the Wet "n" Wild1 step gel polish. I am a senior and usually find it difficult to do a manicure neatly but this is the first polish that I was able to apply quickly and without any mistakes or smudges. I found it went on smoother if I applied a base coat first. I let that dry then I applied one coat of the color using more polish that usual, and it was easy to apply and it was done in record time. It dried more quickly than usual and did not need a top coat. What I did 3 days later was to then apply a top coat which is what I do normally anyway to extend the life of the manicure. I love the shape of the brush, it really facilitated the application.

on 9/1/2015 5:42:00 PM

This nail polish has the same consistency as my clumpy old nail polish. It didn't go on smoothly at all. The square top is also hard to paint with and it doesn't close all of the way.

To Read all 174 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/27/2015 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

OmG!! I hate the new packaging. I went to Dollar Tree to buy backups of red red in the old packaging. I won't buy anymore with the new black cap ever.

on 7/25/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This review is for the new packaging on Wild Shine.

Worst packaging ever, WnW what did you do? First, the plastic brush stem is too soft and bendy, makes application difficult. Second, the top does not screw on properly, it clicks and stops, you can not control the tightness. Last and worst, the plastic brush keeps pulling out of the black top and even if it didn't, the shape of the top is clunky and hard to hold!!!!

I will never buy another Wild Shine again, unless this packaging fiasco is corrected.

Zero lippies on this.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wet wild have some beautiful colors I found to make it stay on longer 3+ days use Broadway nails top coat (g100) gel strong only keeps it on longer mine has been on 4 days now. The nail polish requires 2 coats to make nice and smooth
Wet and wild / wildshine .burgandy frost is really pretty

on 6/29/2014 10:38:00 PM

I worked at a nail salon and have tried high-end polishes to low-end polishes. Just because something is cheap does not mean that the quality is cheap. In this case, cheap polish=cheap quality. This is very inexpensive polish, it goes on easily, and it looks pretty good. It doesn't stay that way, which makes it a bad polish. You want it to last at least three days, but it just doesn't have that kind of staying power. Even if you use a base coat and a top coat. I haven't had it on my nail polish rack for too long and the polish in the bottles are already drying out and clumping up. I'd pay a little more money to buy polishes by Essie, Zoya, or OPI. Those will last you three days at least.

on 2/24/2014 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

For the darker colors, I only need one coat for the color to come out smooth and opaque! For the lighter ones, I usually need two coats max. I was really surprised with how nice these polishes went on since they were so cheap; they didn't disappoint!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love these. Some colors though you would have to add a couple of coats. But these are great. Seriously. Super cheap. It's only $0.99. It does chip easily but hey easier to remove now. So just add a clear coat to top it off.

It's like less than a dollar but they suck ! You have to put like 3 coats in order to get the actual color . The tops coats peal. Then the other day my cousin was going to paint her nails using the wet n wild nail polish and the glass broke when she twisted the brush to open it and cut her self. Just spend the extra 2 or 3 dollars and get yourself a better nail polish that will actually LAST you and won't HURT yourself.

on 8/26/2013 12:29:00 AM

Do not buy the regular wet n' wild polishes. They do not stay on your nails for even a day. Within hours I will have chipping and the color will be flaking off. Spend a dollar or two more and get something that actually works.

Popular Polishes