L'Oreal Paris Feria Power Reds

L'Oreal Paris Feria Power Reds
Feria Power RedsFeria Power RedsFeria Power RedsFeria Power RedsFeria Power Reds

3.1

on 6/20/2018 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used power reds for probably 3 years. Loved them. About 3 months ago I bought a total of 4 boxes that didn't react when I added the ingredients. I was supposed to get a refund on 2 of them, that never arrived. I finally used one box just to see and it colored my hair cherry brown that was almost black it was so dark. I guess I have to find another color. I bought the colors at different stores, hoping. They had different lot numbers. I can't just waste money on color like that and I am too pale for almost black hair color.

on 6/20/2018 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Very pretty color, I naturally have brown hair, I died my hair blonde, then to this color, came out like the box. I loved it, when it faded.. I bought another box.. I just finished and my hair is really dark.. more like black.. so be careful! This was a waste of my money. I should have got splat even though that’s the worst kind of dye you could get 😂

on 7/21/2016 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I used the shade R57 through all my teenage years. I've always been a dyed redhead, more on the copper shade, until I stopped for good as it's so high manteinance it's crazy. Also, here in Italy there aren't many copper shades avaiable in drugstores, and since I always did my own colour, getting one became a progressive nightmare. But that's another story.
R57 was my drugstore key to achieve a punk-ish look I rocked at high school, as I always did an extreme bleaching for getting the lightest base I could, and then coloured with this - back in the day! - innovative and edgy product. On almost white hair, it appeared nothing like the model on the box: it went to a straight but subtle classy fuchsia, you could recognize my head among thousands, it was so unique I kind of miss it. At first it was more on the purple side, but in a couple of washes it revealed the desired shade. Sadly it's been discontinued on italian shelves, but I also stopped it due to the terrible damage the bleach caused me.
But I looked so good, rocking my full bangs and styled like Debby Harry. Soooo bye for now I'm going for a walk on the memory lane :')

on 2/2/2016 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I I have dark brown hair and I've bee. Wanting to try red hair without bleaching. I bought loreal feria in r48 without reading reviews. Once I got home and read reviews, almost every person said it turned there hair black with almost no red. So I was super nervous. I wanted a dark cherry red, nothing bright. I tried manic panic vampire red which was more burgundy then red and just washes out every time you shower. Even after the first shower it faded, so I decided to try the feria even though it had bad reviews and I'm so glad I did!!!! My hair turned dark cherry red and I love it. Like most people said this is not a bright fire truck red, it's very dark. Which is what I wanted. Maybe it's different for everyone's hair, but luckily mine turned out exactly how I wanted it.

This hair dye is awful! I used it on virgin hair that was a golden auburn color and it made it VERY dark. Unless I was in direct sunlight the red was undetectable. My hair looked "chocolate cherry" it is definitely nothing like what is pictured on the box. I had to fade it by repeatedly shampooing in burning hot water and I then put Ion brights in Red semi permanent dye over this dye to even resemble red. I do not reccomend this dye if you are looking for a product that will actually give you a color similar to what's pictured on the box !!

on 10/12/2015 3:35:00 PM

This color comes out BLACK

on 10/9/2015 3:19:00 PM

this product is awful I bought the power red red velvet. wasn't even close to the color on the box half of my hair was light brown the other half was blonde and it all came out black.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

One of the better ones. last for just about estimatically eight weeks, not two for four, very multi-demensional, I got many complements finally I go the red that I wanted less orange tones, I did this over faded red-orange strawberry blonde hair, worth the price, I payed full price, it was worth the colour and coverage and greys even though a small amount at my age, it brings out my eyes, and the conditioner smells so dang good!!!!!!!!! I will be carefull about how I treat my hair for the fading, at least a few months it should last. You rock Loreal yay!!!!!!! I am very happy with this colour right now

I am naturally a brunette. A couple of years ago, I went red just for something different. After I grew bored, I went back to my natural color. Recently, I decided to go red again. But, I wanted more of an auburn, a darker red and happy medium between the intense red and my natural hair color. Because my hair is so dark, I have to do this gradually. After a couple months of Loreal Preference Medium Auburn, I decided to try the Power Reds of the Feria line again. True Red is what I used before. But, I decided on Cherry Crush as it said it is an intense medium auburn.... So, my current color with kick is what I was thinking. I liked the color on the box and my experience with this line before taught me I could trust the results it shows on the box. It mixed fine. I put it on. And it looked OK at first. But the longer it was on, the more dark it became. So I rinsed it out. My results are very different from the box. Much darker. It's still red but a much darker red and not at all what I was expecting. It looks like a reddish brown to me. Others compliment it and say it looks awesome. It's just a disappointment to me I guess. Hoping it fades fast. I'll stick with Preference Medium Auburn in the future. The shine enhancer and the conditioner are still awesome, though. Also be careful, the color intensifier is messy and stains very quickly.

I used this product in R68 with good results. The colour was a true red comparable to what was depicted on the box. I will also note that my hair was coloured copper red prior to applying this dye. I was pleasantly surprised to see that regardless of how red the colour was when applied, I had no staining. Not the tub or my head. I also found the staying power of this particular colour is also quite good considering how challenging it is to maintain a red hair colour. Would definitely recommend this dye for an intense red hair colour.