Banana Boat VitaSkin Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion-Dark

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.2

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

At first I was really happy with this.... "oooh honey, look at how tan I am..." then I went walking on the beach and noticed that I looked orange compared to all of the people with REAL tans. oh well. I have done some research since this incident and found another self tanner worth a try called Savage Bronze Mousse.....(found at Sally's beauty) Good stuff ladies, good stuff, not as dark as one might like, but very natural looking.

on 8/23/2003 6:18:00 AM

It gave me a nice dark color in the second application, more then any self tanner I've used but, It was very streaky and very messy. It seemed like it really never dried until I washed it off. It was all over my clothes that I had put on hours later. I won't be buying this product again. I have tried so many self tanners and so far Lancome is the best. I'm done with cheap products.

one word:ORANNNNNNNGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great for red heads !!! it gave me a nice looking tan.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good self-tanner for the price, but not the best out there. On me, it leaves a very natural color. It's easy to apply (I love the pump dispenser), not streaky, and dries super fast. The color guide (tint) is pretty subtle and doesn't wear off on clothes. It smells better than most when applying, but later the standard self-tanner smell emerges. The color is fairly long-lasting. It's just not quite as foolproof as Clarins Gelee Auto Bronzant. However, I've tried many drugstore self-tanners and this gives the best results by far.