Banana Boat VitaSkin Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion-Dark

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

BIG RAVE from me! I got this in dark. Altho it didnt turn me as dark as my L'Oreal Sublime Bronze, Im still tan and natural looking. I look healthy! I'm very pleased with this. Esp the fact that its at Big Lots right now for less that $3 for almost 6 oz! I massaged it on after a shower and exfoliation. It dried a lot faster than my L'Oreal SB. I put on some loose fitted clothes and went about the rest of my day like normal. I smelled a very slight scent of that telltale tanner smell but it wasnt nealry as strong as many other ST Ive tried. I definately recommend this tanning lotion. Its cheap but it works great! Minues 1 lippie because the pump on my bottle was acting retarded.

A pleasant Surprise for this One! I LOVE Sublime Tinted Lotion in Deep(L'Oreal) BUT only for my Body-it is Terrible for Face(contains oil/Break-outs), so, After reading reviews, I Decided to get this for My face, & it is quite Good! 'Oil'-Free, easy to apply w/ Pump,But the Color-guide is Barely-There- End result is a Golden tan,No shimmer, not as 'Dark' as You'd expect, but More natural looking!It has good ingredients, drys in less than 10 minutes, DECENT smell,Under 7 Bucks for almost 6 oz.-Definitely Better than expected, Will continue using for My Face..Recommend-Yes

on 3/4/2004 8:55:00 PM

I really love this lotion. This was my first attempt at selftanner and i gotta say i really do love it.

on 8/6/2003 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product hoping to enhance and prolong the natural tan I currently have and initially I thought this was very good, colorwise, but after two weeks of use I realize I just don't like it. Although after a couple of applications you will develop a nice color, if you're not careful, you could wind up looking like a really orangy brown body builder which is what happened to my feet and hands. The tint lasts longer (not as long on the face) than I expected, more like a week and a half, but it doesn't fade evenly and I wound up kind of splotchy, esp. after trying to exfoliate and rub most of it off. I also don't like the scent, which I noticed still stuck with me even after taking a shower. Unless you like to look really brown, this might not be for you but it's cheap and might be good if you use a very spare hand. I wouldn't recommend this color for someone who is ver naturally pale as this will make you dark.

on 7/27/2003 10:41:00 PM

the initial smell is pleasant... I tan rather ez but live in a cool climate...this worx well for a quick tan...I'm not pale so it came out more caramelthan orange.

on 5/19/2003 3:06:00 PM

I really like this product for a streak-free tan. The color isn't as dark as Neutrogena dark foam, and is pretty easy to apply. I would purchase this again, because the smell isn't that bad either.