Banana Boat VitaSkin Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion-Dark

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

A pleasant Surprise for this One! I LOVE Sublime Tinted Lotion in Deep(L'Oreal) BUT only for my Body-it is Terrible for Face(contains oil/Break-outs), so, After reading reviews, I Decided to get this for My face, & it is quite Good! 'Oil'-Free, easy to apply w/ Pump,But the Color-guide is Barely-There- End result is a Golden tan,No shimmer, not as 'Dark' as You'd expect, but More natural looking!It has good ingredients, drys in less than 10 minutes, DECENT smell,Under 7 Bucks for almost 6 oz.-Definitely Better than expected, Will continue using for My Face..Recommend-Yes

This is one of the best self tanners I have used. I have spent so much money on these products and I have to say this is one of the better ones on the market.

on 3/4/2004 8:55:00 PM

I really love this lotion. This was my first attempt at selftanner and i gotta say i really do love it.

The smell of this stuff is wonderful. It wasn't messy and I didn't end up with streaks but it did turn out a little too orange for me. I am back to searching for the HG sunless tanner.

Easy to use, the pump can kinda get slippery, you might not know where you've already put some on because the tint doesn't really show, nice natural looking color (but I'm a little dark naturally) one coat is all you need for your pale parts!!!!

on 8/23/2003 6:18:00 AM

It gave me a nice dark color in the second application, more then any self tanner I've used but, It was very streaky and very messy. It seemed like it really never dried until I washed it off. It was all over my clothes that I had put on hours later. I won't be buying this product again. I have tried so many self tanners and so far Lancome is the best. I'm done with cheap products.

on 4/4/2003 9:18:00 PM

I had a good experience with this self tanner. I usuall use ligh-medium but I wanted to see if dark would show up better. This is a lotion-gel tinted formula in a pump. It applied well for me, no burning like the previous user. I awoke with a nice, natural looking tan. I did only apply this on my legs. Will be a summer staple.