Uploaded by wowsite

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/14/2018

This just didn't work. I used it solidly every day for two weeks, for absolutely no results. It also irritated my sensitive skin and left me with eczema. When you apply it, you get a peculiar warming sensation, which I found a little uncomfortable. Buy at your peril.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

May/21/2009

One thing ladies - it is no longer sold!!! Do I need to say more? It didn't do anything to my cellulite. Absolutely nothing. Just waste of money.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromflor14

Feb/20/2009

This didn't do much for me. My cellulite looked exactly the same.Was too heavy and took forever to absorb. I am posting this review mostly to let everybody know about this fantastic product I just discovered that IS WORKING FOR ME!! It is the Body Shop's Body Focus Cellulite Serum(See my review on it). It started smoothing my skin from day one. I am not exaggerating. I have been using …Read more

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

Jul/07/2008

This did nothing for me at all. I don't have alot of cellulite but have enough that I'd like to have it be less noticeable. I'm already fairly thin, eat healthy and exercise regularly...so the lifestyle part I have down. I hoped this would help lessen the appearance of what I do have, not perform miracles. But I there is no reason for me to purchase this again. It just didn't …Read more

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jul/28/2006

I have used a number of so-called anti-cellulite products throughout the years. I have to say this product ranks as close to one of the worst. First I followed the instructions on the tube, massage into thighs twice a day for 5 mins. After using it for 4 days I didnt really notice any difference, all it did was firm my skin up a little.

One of the things I disliked the most about it …

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal

Dec/03/2003

The smell of this is a major no. It made my skin feel a little more firm,but nothing great happened. Kinda stinged my skin too.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

Nov/10/2003

Skin was a little firmer, but no major change, more exercise probably was way more effective. Honestly, think Avon's selling false hope - I was obligated to buy something and so I tried this, should have bought something else! Oh well!

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinOily

EyesBlack

Sep/27/2002

This doesn't work. I tried it for a couple of months, and it just took extra time and effort and didn't work.

About reviewer (418 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jun/10/2002

This is a watered down version of Body Lift by Clarins. I like it though and it does seem to firm and tone my skin. Feels nice and tingly like it is doing something. I got 3 bottles because they were on sale for $6. They are normally $12. But I do have my Clarins version which was about $50 for the same amount. Wowsers! I just bet Avon discontinued this tho! I hate that.

About reviewer (1017 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Aug/30/2001

Although it's not the worst, I didn't see any firming difference but it did make my skin temporarily feel firmer. The gel dries quickly and isn't sticky. It doesn't smell all that great but yet the ingredients make the skin tingle in a good way.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm