3.9

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

I LOVE this product since the first time I bought it. The fragrance is lovely-almost addicting. It doesn't leave me feeling sticky and works really well on my feet which for the first re ever, became dry this winter. My skin feels much better and smells lovely and I would absolutely recommend this as an all over body butter. I wish they made a tin for it to be stored in as it would last longer in the shower but I've kept it out of the spray and seems fine.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3 years ago

This is a must have from Lush and for dry skin gals like me. I use this on my wet skin and rinse off and my skin feels so nice and soft. No need to apply lotion afterwards. It's magic! I love the cozy smell too! But i prefer Scrubee to this.

About reviewer (834 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

4 years ago

I've been suffering to find something that soothes clams, softens and smells good for my skin and I've found it. It is an amazing product, it makes my eczema ridden skin feel silky soft for a good 2 days. So easy to apply and dosent leave the sticky greasy feel body lotions do. Best of all no harmfull chemicals and no animals where harmed in the making of it There are a few cons to this although I will buy again it is expensive seeing you can buy body lotions for £3 and this is £5 ish. It melts in hot weather and I mean melt I found keeping it in its greaseproof paper the best prevention for this. it just seems to disappear I mean it went pooof and it was gone I think I've had this bar for just under a month and I'm ready to buy a new one but I do use it a lot. Every time.I wash my hands they get a quick rub from it :) But I do highly recommend this is pros out do its cons by a mile :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

3.0

5 years ago

I see that some people use this bar AFTER their shower which seems odd like you'd still have soap on your skin, but I might try that because it melts so fast in the shower. Super pricey for what you get IMO. I like this better than Buffy since it's not an exfoliator - just moisturizes well. Smell is okay. I was worried since I'm not a big fan of banana, but it's not overpowering

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

from

5 years ago

I really like how this solid body lotion works. It melts very well upon skin contact and is very rich and moisturizing, perfect for the winter months when my skin is drier. My biggest gripe, which keeps it from getting five lippies, is that the scent is not to my liking. I only smell the lavender note, and I'm not a big fan of lavender - was hoping to smell more of the other ingredients. And of course the thing does not fit into the tin until after several uses. Not a great design, although if I liked the scent better the tin issue would not stop me from repurchasing. If Lush makes this lotion in other fragrances, I'll be sure to try them.

About reviewer (393 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

5 years ago

I think my review is not just for this product but for all body butter in general. Unfortunately I can't get the concept of rubbing a bar on the skin for moisturizing. I didn't try the product before I bought it. That's because the idea of not knowing how many people had touched that bar grossed me out. I just bought it based on the reviews I read here. I tried rubbing the bar on my hands and massage my body. But then I didn't find that was moisturizing enough. I tried rubbing the bar the bar all over my body but that was really awkward. After a little while the bar started to break into little pieces. No way I will re-purchase this one unfortunately.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I bought this product for under $15 CAD, because I love how my buffy the backside slayer moisturizes my skin. However the king of skin doesn't have the abrasive element to it. It's smooth and silky; and smells like bananas and cocoa butter. I tend to use this after I've shampooed, washed and shaved etc... And I then grab this and apply it all over in the shower... And then I rinse. It sorta leaves a coating all over your body, so I pat dry instead of rub dry with my towel... After, it leaves my skin with a silky and smooth to the touch feeling. The one thing I don't like about this is, is that I can't keep it in regular lush tins... The product is way to chubby even for the biggest lush tins... So I have to keep mine in a plastic tub. Reminder: this product melts fast.

About reviewer (298 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

If there is one thing you absolutely NEED NEED NEED to try from Lush it is THIS!! Seriously, your skin will be so happy and thank you. It leaves your skin glowing, healthy, and feeling gorgeous! This is especially great if you have dry or sensitive skin. Also if your lazy, you can use this to replace your lotion on days you just feel too tired to put on lotion. Thats how great this is. The smell is fantastic also. Nothing but good things about this.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I love all of Lush's body butter bars. They are super moisturizing and make your skin so soft and smell great! I have very sensitive skin and this bar is great for that. It has a scent but it's not perfumey which tends to cause irritation for me. This bar contains bananas and oatmeal but I don't really smell either in the bar. I can't really describe the smell actually but I love it. The only thing bad I would say about it is that it is in a bar form which makes it a little awkward to apply in your skin but it works so well as a body moisturizer for me that I can afford to overlook it. I haven't bought this one yet but I've tried it in store and will definitely be purchasing during my next Lush shopping trip.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Absolutely love this!! I put it on in the shower and then rinse it off. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and non greasy! A beauty must have.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium