LUSH King of Skin Body Conditioner

LUSH King of Skin Body Conditioner

3.9

* Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), * Fresh Bananas (Musa paradisiaca), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Fresh Avocado (Persea gratissima), * Oatmeal Infusion (Avena sativa), * Coconut Butter (Cocos nucifera), * Perfume, * Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), * Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), * Tangerine Oil (Citrus Tangerina), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Sandalwood Oil (Santalum album), * Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), * Frankincense Resinoid (Boswelia carterii), * *Limonene, * *Linalool.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been suffering to find something that soothes clams, softens and smells good for my skin and I've found it. It is an amazing product, it makes my eczema ridden skin feel silky soft for a good 2 days. So easy to apply and dosent leave the sticky greasy feel body lotions do. Best of all no harmfull chemicals and no animals where harmed in the making of it

There are a few cons to this although I will buy again it is expensive seeing you can buy body lotions for £3 and this is £5 ish.
It melts in hot weather and I mean melt I found keeping it in its greaseproof paper the best prevention for this.
it just seems to disappear I mean it went pooof and it was gone I think I've had this bar for just under a month and I'm ready to buy a new one but I do use it a lot. Every time.I wash my hands they get a quick rub from it :)

But I do highly recommend this is pros out do its cons by a mile :)

I see that some people use this bar AFTER their shower which seems odd like you'd still have soap on your skin, but I might try that because it melts so fast in the shower. Super pricey for what you get IMO. I like this better than Buffy since it's not an exfoliator - just moisturizes well. Smell is okay. I was worried since I'm not a big fan of banana, but it's not overpowering

To Read all 98 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/25/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like how this solid body lotion works. It melts very well upon skin contact and is very rich and moisturizing, perfect for the winter months when my skin is drier. My biggest gripe, which keeps it from getting five lippies, is that the scent is not to my liking. I only smell the lavender note, and I'm not a big fan of lavender - was hoping to smell more of the other ingredients. And of course the thing does not fit into the tin until after several uses. Not a great design, although if I liked the scent better the tin issue would not stop me from repurchasing. If Lush makes this lotion in other fragrances, I'll be sure to try them.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think my review is not just for this product but for all body butter in general. Unfortunately I can't get the concept of rubbing a bar on the skin for moisturizing. I didn't try the product before I bought it. That's because the idea of not knowing how many people had touched that bar grossed me out. I just bought it based on the reviews I read here. I tried rubbing the bar on my hands and massage my body. But then I didn't find that was moisturizing enough. I tried rubbing the bar the bar all over my body but that was really awkward. After a little while the bar started to break into little pieces. No way I will re-purchase this one unfortunately.

I bought this product for under $15 CAD, because I love how my buffy the backside slayer moisturizes my skin. However the king of skin doesn't have the abrasive element to it. It's smooth and silky; and smells like bananas and cocoa butter.
I tend to use this after I've shampooed, washed and shaved etc... And I then grab this and apply it all over in the shower... And then I rinse. It sorta leaves a coating all over your body, so I pat dry instead of rub dry with my towel...
After, it leaves my skin with a silky and smooth to the touch feeling. The one thing I don't like about this is, is that I can't keep it in regular lush tins... The product is way to chubby even for the biggest lush tins... So I have to keep mine in a plastic tub.
Reminder: this product melts fast.

If there is one thing you absolutely NEED NEED NEED to try from Lush it is THIS!! Seriously, your skin will be so happy and thank you. It leaves your skin glowing, healthy, and feeling gorgeous! This is especially great if you have dry or sensitive skin. Also if your lazy, you can use this to replace your lotion on days you just feel too tired to put on lotion. Thats how great this is. The smell is fantastic also. Nothing but good things about this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love all of Lush's body butter bars. They are super moisturizing and make your skin so soft and smell great! I have very sensitive skin and this bar is great for that. It has a scent but it's not perfumey which tends to cause irritation for me. This bar contains bananas and oatmeal but I don't really smell either in the bar. I can't really describe the smell actually but I love it. The only thing bad I would say about it is that it is in a bar form which makes it a little awkward to apply in your skin but it works so well as a body moisturizer for me that I can afford to overlook it. I haven't bought this one yet but I've tried it in store and will definitely be purchasing during my next Lush shopping trip.

Absolutely love this!! I put it on in the shower and then rinse it off. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and non greasy! A beauty must have.

on 12/17/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this about 2 weeks ago to save time from having to put on lotion after getting out of the shower in the winter. It's very moisturizing and leaves skin feeling really soft. I think this is great for winter! It does leave a little residue but it feels the same as after you smother on lotion so it's not too bothersome. I only wish that the smell would last longer on the skin though!

on 11/24/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Absolutely love everything about this! Beautiful, light, cozy scent - no packaging/no need for lotion in a bottle (yes!!) - very moisturizing - quick & simple - rub along body, quick shower rinse, done! No animal testing & vegan. I adore King of Skin. :)

Popular Body Skincare Products