Estee Lauder Double Wear [old formula - REFORMULATED]

New as of :)12/2012:Ingredients: water/aqua/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, butylene glycol, tribehnin, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, magnesium sulfate, tocopheryl acetate, polymethylsilsequioxane, methicone, laureth-7, xantham gum, alumina, sodium dehydroacetate, disteardimonium hectorite, cellulose gum, propylene carbonate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, phenoxyethanol, [+/- iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891)] Original: ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 1.00% INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIBEHENIN, PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, METHICONE, LAURETH-7, XANTHAN GUM, ALUMINA, BHT, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, CHLOROXYLENOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, [ /-(MAY CONTAIN)IRON OXIDES(CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MICA, TITANI DIOXIDE (CI 77891)]

This was way too thick for me. Also wish it would have a pump.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

And I thought Clarins Everlasting was good...
The Everlasting stopped working for me in a month time...my skin started getting really greasy when I was wearing that foundation. So, I was on a hunt for a new HG! Grabbed a sample of the DW,decided that I would definitely buy! This keeps me mat for at least 4 hours,which is insane with my skin. Depending on the weather and what I am doing I can even get through the day without blotting. The maximum I have worn this is almost 20 hours and I blotted once. I apply very little amount of the foundation for a more natural look and it looks amazing. The only problem is it gets in my pores a little but nothing that can't be fixed. Love it! Recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This looks so great on the skin when you first apply it, but in a couple of hours I feel like a greasy mess with a thick layer on my face, yuk. You can really 'feel' that you are wearing foundation. I also find that it does not work well with the beautyblender if you have larger pores (it looks like little holes). I see why this is working for a lot of people because the coverage is pretty great, but I prefer the Double Wear light 100%!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Love it. EL loves my skin. It melts into my face, doesn't set on top. It looks and feels natural. Stays on a long time. I feel like myself wearing it. I've used ALOT of foundations. If you like EL then try double wear. I work in office and need my makeup to last all day. This does.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

In Detroit, we would say: This da shit! I just love this foundation! It is very smooth and has a great coverage. My pores are less visible, and it goes well on my skin tone, I'm quite dark ;-)
Would definitely buy again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This was the first long wear foundation I ever bought - I believe it was one of the first??? I've used this for 10+ years, but as I've got older it has just become too heavy for me. A few points to note: 1. It has always brought me out in spots, so was always only a "special occasion" foundation. 2. It collects in wrinkles after a few hours 3. It goes cakey again after a few hours. I can only use it now with jojoba oil mixed in as it sheers it down, and makes it more glowy - this truly is a very flat foundation. If you like a heavy, long lasting coverage you will love this, but more mature ladies beware.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Best foundation I have ever used. I have used Bare Minerals (liquid and powder), lancome teint idole, Mac studio fix (liquid and powder), cinema secrets ultimate foundation, and several drug stores. It is very pricey but, it is worth it. The key to this is make sure your face is properly moisturized. I moisturize and then I apply it with a damp beauty blender. You need very very little (like two drops), and it will cover all your imperfections. This is the "sheer way" I would use it. If you need even more coverage then you can build up. It honestly looks like you're not wearing any makeup, it looks amazing. I tried the bare minerals liquid for the "no makeup" look, it was so weird and patchy MAC:NC40-NC42 4W1 honey bronze is PERFECT!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This foundation is currently my HG. Full coverage but not thick or cakey like I found KVD Lock-it to be. It lasts a good 12 hours for me while still looking fresh.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i absolutely love this foundation. it's the only foundation for my skin that lasts the whole day without getting all caked up, or blotchy on me. at first it feels a bit heavy but after a while you don't even notice it's there. i definitely think this foundation is worth it, and i would recommend this to all of my friends and family.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation. This is a medium to full coverage foundation. You will definitely look like you have make up. I dislike the packaging the fact that you have to pour the foundation out is time consuming. I find that a little goes along way for every day use. I keep this foundation on for over ten hours and when I get home there is still coverage. Where as other foundations I would get home and have nothing but oil on my face. I do find that this foundation does nothing for those with pores and fine lines. I personally mix a pore less foundation with this one and it's my dream combo. I believe that it is worth the price.