Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque

Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque
Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque

4.2

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, d-Limonene.

on 7/18/2018 7:54:00 AM

I love clay masks and I am always good for trying a new one. So far my number is Argiltubo Green Clay from Italy, which is comparable to the Aesop mask pricewise. The Argiltubo really clears my skin up and I mean fast: the next day I wake up with clearer skin and less texture on my forehead. The Aesop mask doesn`t work as fast, but I think if you have sensitive skin, the Aesop might be better for you: when I apply the Argiltubo Green clay, my skin is cool and tingly, but I don`t have this reaction with Aesop. Also, the Aesop is so easy to wash off! Argiltubo really gets into your pores so after rinsing, you can go over with a cotton pad and toner and still pick up mask residue. The Aesop mask also smells lovely. Would absolutely repurchase.

on 7/4/2018 12:41:00 PM

When I use clay masks I tend to get burning sensations and redness. This masks did give a tingling feel on my first use but there were no redness. In fact, the bumps appeared calmer and my skin felt clean and soft. I’ve been using this twice a week after my St Ives Coffee and Coconut scrub for the past two months, my skin has never been clearer and I will definitely repurchase this! It’s so light and easy to wash off! The scent is another bonus! Totally worth the purchase!

on 6/14/2018 3:19:00 AM

You can either use this as a pimple treatment and leave it overnight or use it as a mask. Doesn't dry your skin out and calms any spots that you have significantly. I tried all kinds of mask but this is the best and worth every penny!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This clears pores, tightens skin, while being rly light, natural and easy to wash off. Will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used it about 5 times now and it's about 1/3 finished. I don't usually write reviews but this mask is fantastic. It's a very light clay mask, the smell is super lovely and it works a charm. I've got very oily acne prone skin and I used this after Aesop's Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste and works a charm every time. My skin feels clearer and breakouts calmed down and helps dry out any pimples and zits.

So this mask is not cheap but I think it's reasonable. It's £29 a 60mL jar here in the UK which is still a LOT cheaper than the Sand and Sky Australian Pink Clay Mask at £39.90 for their 58mL jar.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i used a sample of the product and i really did like it! it didn't dry as fast i would've liked, but it felt really nice on the skin. of course, i'm not too sure about its' working power as it hasn't been much time. however, my face feels good! so we'll see.

on 10/15/2014 8:56:00 AM

Nah didn't do much. I prefer to use my homemade clay masks with whatever I want: chamomile tea, green tea, cucumber juice, mashed apple and much more. After trying so many bought masks , I realise that the best clay mask is the one I make at home. And much cheaper.

on 7/15/2014 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I usually don't go for clay masks - they work well at spot treating stubborn breakouts, but I find them too drying to use over my whole face. Aesop changed my mind - all their clay based masks are wonderful. The chamomile concentrate is my favorite of the bunch. It's very smooth in texture, dries completely within 10 minutes, and is a breeze to rinse off. My skin feels firmer, smoother, and ultra clean. I've been using this mask twice a week as recommended along with the exfoliating paste, and I'm amazed to see that the pores on my nose and chin aren't congested anymore.

on 7/15/2012 3:29:00 AM

I have mild acne along my t-zone, and I find this mask works really well. It doesn't make your blemishes disappear, but it does calm the area hence visibly reduce redness and size of the blemishes. I think for a quick fix this is great because it literally reduces the appearance of your pimples by 30-40% (at least for me) with a mere fifteen minutes application time. This really is worth the (notable) expense. I have tried every acne mask/treatment on the planet, and this along with benzac are my favorite products (I don't have full blown acne)!

on 4/27/2012 6:55:00 AM

love this product but it is a bit pricey. luckily you dont need a lot for each application. great for acne prone skin as well as dry skin like mine. i have found that it really helps clarify my complexion.