3.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

10 years ago

A pretty color in the tube, but disappointing when applied on the lips. The color is too frosty and comes off more as a silver than pink. The formula is way too sticky and difficult to work with and it tastes horrible. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

3.0

12 years ago

This is alright, it does have high shine. The color didn't go on the way I thought it would, even with a lip primer. It's slightly sticky but I guess all glosses have some sort of stickiness.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

13 years ago

Am I the only one who didn't find this gloss special? The light pink colour that looked so pretty in the tube didn't show up on my light-coloured lips at all. All I got was shimmers and sparkles. And as usual with this line of gloss, the finish was a little sticky for me.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

14 years ago

I do not know much about EA items, but as for their glosses, this brand is underrated!!! Shimmering pink is a lovely, adult gloss. It looks so delicate, and the packaging is very classy and feminine too. It does have a slightly unusual perfumey scent, but it does not bother me and it fades away anyhow. As for the taste: I haven't noticed any. Definitely worthy of (re)purchasing, in other colors too!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesGreen

2.0

14 years ago

When I saw this lip gloss I thought I had found my perfect pink! I did until I put it on. The color and texture is amazing. But, the taste is disgusting. It has a very heavy perfumey taste that drives me nuts!!! It's not subtle at all!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

15 years ago

I think this colour is fabulous and it imparts really great shine and subtle shimmer. I like to layer it on top of my lipstick. It's not sticky or overly shiny...just the perfect balance of shimmer and shine. The format is a bit messy to apply unless you use a brush.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

15 years ago

I love this lipgloss, finally found a nice pink that isn't too bright and good for everyday use. only thing that bothers me is the taste and smell so i took off a lippie. Overall great lipgloss!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

16 years ago

LOVE this! Such a pretty color! Will buy again.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

16 years ago

Pretty color, but they need to put an essence in it (peppermint? cake?) to make this enjoyable to wear. It tastes like chemicals on the lips, unfortunately. I would buy it again for the color, but until they improve the 'taste' on the lips, I will use another brand.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

HairBlack

16 years ago

This is a a good pink lipgloss. Ive been looking for a nice pink shade medium sticky lipgloss for a while, and then i got this as a present and fell in love with it now. However, after a while of using I got bored with the colour, started hating the smell and th packaging. It does have a very pretty pink colour, which looks fantastic on tanned skin, but Im moving onto lipglasses.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

HairBlond