L'Oreal Paris On-the-Loose in Sugar Coated

L'Oreal Paris On-the-Loose in Sugar Coated

4.4

on 2/10/2011 1:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic powder for highlighting! It's not a stark white, which is one of my peeves when it comes to white eyeshadows or highlights in general. It's VERY shimmery though, so one should use a light hand when applying it. It's very sheer too, not a stark chalky white. Looks very fresh and dewy when applied on the cheekbones. I sometimes mix it into my moisturizer, powder the spots that I don't want to shine too much, and my skin looks very fresh!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Sugar Coated is a pretty, delicate, twinkling white - Quite versatile ... It looks beautiful painted on the lids with a drop of Visine to lock it into place and bend the powder to its full intensity. It looks equally as ethereal when worn as a soft wash... Especially beautiful with bronzes and golds [think UD Baked, OTL Flashlight / Hyperspace]. Looks fab on the cheekbones. Olive NC30.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this works so beautifully. its white with shimmer, lasts and you get alot of product. this works well to really bring out your eyes and as a highlighter. i also like to use this on the inner corner of my eyes too. will buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this product as a highlighter. I use it on my browbone and in the corners of my eyes. I think I'll have this for quite a long time since I use what's on the lid instead of dipping my finger in the pot. Too bad they're discontinuing these.

on 4/4/2003 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Perfect highlighting shade..Has an almost opalescent quality..Another of my favorites